MD11: Huesca vs Sevilla [20/21]

Rekik yellow 23’

1 Like

According to LLTV. But given the Bono comment it wouldn’t surprise me if it was wrong.

Wikipedia has him at 6 ft. Transfermrkt has him at 1.78 m which is like 5’9 i think.

1 Like

We’re not looking great although we’re on top for now.

2 Likes

Big smell of penalty keeps coming from the images.

1 Like

Kounde would have been wide open at the top of the box, but Ocampos didn’t see it, trying for the spectacular instead. Kounde was frustrated with him.

1 Like

Huesca player throws the ball away and no card. Ref very inconsistent imo.

1 Like

Best chance of the match for Sevilla. Torres tries a Munir type volley and misses badly; however, it was close to finding Munir or De Jong, but behind both. Not sure they could have done anything with it because of the pace of the shot.

1 Like

De Jong down with a nasty twist of the ankle. Lopo working the 4th official hard.

1 Like

5’10"

Lopo booked

2 Likes

That 1st half was dire to watch. Hope we can create something in the 2nd

3 Likes

Jordan 5 unforced errors, Munir, not his game, he’s better on the counter. Oliver not impressing, Ocampos fooling around, Navas not making the best decisions but is irreplaceable, Rekik real average. It’s a head scratcher who to change.

Needs changes, first YEN, second Idrissi, third Rakitic.

2 Likes

Lopetegui almost always adjusts better in the 2nd half. There’s no goal threat, and Munir hogging shots won’t inspire Ocampos to pass it either.

I need some Idrissi ISO-ball out on the left. :palms_up_together:

2 Likes

make some changes and win this toothless Huesca please!

1 Like

I blame @Edinho for jinxing us on the quick scoring.

1 Like

Why don’t we target De Jong on the corners and set pieces?

1 Like

OMG! Sandro being Sandro X4

2 Likes

LOL

1 Like

FFS Ocampos clean through hits it straight at the keeper. :expressionless: