We donāt have shit for defense or offense. How did we not bring anyone in to replace Mir and Ennesryi. No way we win unless they have a terrible day. But even then, who will score?
COCO Lamela! Scored a brace last year in Matchday one. ![]()
One can hope at least haha.
Despite my bleak expectations, Iām very excited for the new season to start! Letās roll! https://media.tenor.com/kYM1Ep8adb0AAAAM/papu-papu-gomez.gif
Me too. New season is always exciting. Clean slate and all that.
Bring it on!
I heard the refs have been told to hold off the senseless penalties for innocent handballs, but donāt know of any other rule changes.
Is this new technology with a sensor in the ball ready?
Iām pumped for the match guys. Letās hope for a great start for season 4 under lope ball! Vamos Sevilla! ![]()
https://www.instagram.com/p/ChKdUu9l40J/ - Hype video haha
Hey all, new member here⦠Letās start the year strong. 3 points and a Bono clean sheet today! Vamos Sevilla!
Welcome to the forums Patrick! Right on time for the 2022-23 season.
Welcome to the forum pal. Hope you enjoy and letās hope for 3 points tonight! Vamos! ![]()
Thatās what we like to see! And with a user name like that, we have to have some luck for tonight! Welcome! Let me know if you have any questions or need any help.
Home alone, a couple of beers in the fridge, popcorn ready to be popped and the reset button has been pressed. So full on board the Lope-train, high hopes for the season and excited to watch the sexiest team in Spain play some nice football. Letās go!
Choo Choo.
I figured Dmitrovic would start today! Wouldnāt want Carmona and Kike Salas to get their hopes up, thinking they were playing for the real first team, just this pre-season-season first team.
Kidding, letās go Bounou! Zamora x 2!
Predictions for our first starting 11 of the season?
For me, I think the back line is obvious
Bono, AcuƱa, Rekik, Gudelj and Navas.
Fernando should definitely start, I think Rakitic will as well. That leaves the other midfielder, and personally, I think Lope will go with Oliver Torres.
Up front, itās the most difficult. Papu should start, and given how little Rafa Mir has played in preseason, I expect YEN to lead the line. On the right, it could be any of several wingers (Ocampos, Tecatito or Lamela) but Iām going to go with Tecatito perhaps
With none of the newcomers starting, I think it will be the same (crap?) as in the pre-season. Hopefully some of that Angers stuff and less of that Arsenal stuff ![]()
We should be able to win this one as weāre better than Osasuna in all aspects. The match is ours to lose.
VAMOS!
Hi all, been lurking this forum for a couple years now, thought I would join in for the start of the new season. Looking forward to the game, hopefully we can open things up with a convincing 3 points!
Welcome Ryan! We have another beloved Ryan here @RyanMoore - so hopefully youāll live up to the expectation @CuriousSea11, itās not going to be easy ![]()
Enjoy.


