MD1 - Osasuna vs Sevilla FC [22/23]

We don’t have shit for defense or offense. How did we not bring anyone in to replace Mir and Ennesryi. No way we win unless they have a terrible day. But even then, who will score?

3 Likes

COCO Lamela! Scored a brace last year in Matchday one. :slight_smile:

One can hope at least haha.

3 Likes

Despite my bleak expectations, I’m very excited for the new season to start! Let’s roll! https://media.tenor.com/kYM1Ep8adb0AAAAM/papu-papu-gomez.gif

4 Likes

Me too. New season is always exciting. Clean slate and all that.

Bring it on!

5 Likes

It’s game day, y’all!!!

5 Likes

I heard the refs have been told to hold off the senseless penalties for innocent handballs, but don’t know of any other rule changes.

Is this new technology with a sensor in the ball ready?

2 Likes

I’m pumped for the match guys. Let’s hope for a great start for season 4 under lope ball! Vamos Sevilla! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Chris Lail on Instagram - Hype video haha

3 Likes

Hey all, new member here… Let’s start the year strong. 3 points and a Bono clean sheet today! Vamos Sevilla!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forums Patrick! Right on time for the 2022-23 season.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum pal. Hope you enjoy and let’s hope for 3 points tonight! Vamos! :grinning:

2 Likes

That’s what we like to see! And with a user name like that, we have to have some luck for tonight! Welcome! Let me know if you have any questions or need any help.

2 Likes

Home alone, a couple of beers in the fridge, popcorn ready to be popped and the reset button has been pressed. So full on board the Lope-train, high hopes for the season and excited to watch the sexiest team in Spain play some nice football. Let’s go!

5 Likes

Choo Choo.

1 Like

I figured Dmitrovic would start today! Wouldn’t want Carmona and Kike Salas to get their hopes up, thinking they were playing for the real first team, just this pre-season-season first team.

Kidding, let’s go Bounou! Zamora x 2!

4 Likes

Predictions for our first starting 11 of the season?

For me, I think the back line is obvious

Bono, Acuña, Rekik, Gudelj and Navas.

Fernando should definitely start, I think Rakitic will as well. That leaves the other midfielder, and personally, I think Lope will go with Oliver Torres.

Up front, it’s the most difficult. Papu should start, and given how little Rafa Mir has played in preseason, I expect YEN to lead the line. On the right, it could be any of several wingers (Ocampos, Tecatito or Lamela) but I’m going to go with Tecatito perhaps

1 Like

With none of the newcomers starting, I think it will be the same (crap?) as in the pre-season. Hopefully some of that Angers stuff and less of that Arsenal stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

We should be able to win this one as we’re better than Osasuna in all aspects. The match is ours to lose.

VAMOS!

4 Likes

Hi all, been lurking this forum for a couple years now, thought I would join in for the start of the new season. Looking forward to the game, hopefully we can open things up with a convincing 3 points!

6 Likes

Welcome Ryan! We have another beloved Ryan here @RyanMoore - so hopefully you’ll live up to the expectation @CuriousSea11, it’s not going to be easy :stuck_out_tongue:

Enjoy.

3 Likes

1 Like