MD1: Atl. Madrid v Sevilla FC [20/21]

Acuna!!! What a great bit of footwork under pressure. Kid has skillll.

1 Like

I’m still not convinced he isn’t Carlos Tevez.

Oh ffs. :tired_face:

Not much you can do with that.

1 Like

Was a good finish to be fair. Time to up our game now.

1 Like

See, this is why I hate playing Atletico. Even if you have the ball in the right place they don’t mind, because that’s what they want. I hope they win the league if we can’t, I’m sick of Barcelona and Madrid dominating Spain.

2 Likes

Argh! Anyone but Acuña in that position.

Ref wants to get his cards out soon. Suso been booted up in the air 3 times already.

Real chance there for Sevilla 21’ Oblak rushes out to make the save when YEN gets free in front of goal. Rebound comes to Acuna who tries to volley, but pushes it wide right. Great chance there to level and we couldn’t execute.

3 Likes

Great save from Bono.

1 Like

How is Hermoso not booked for that. Ffs this ref is a dickhead.

1 Like

I think we need to see Vidal in the second half for Navas.

2 Likes

We are too one sided and too slow in our build up, Raki the worst offender. Every time he gets the ball he dithers with it then they get back behind the ball.

The referee definitely got his Atléti shirt on under his black one.

1 Like

Not even really tested Oblak yet.

Ocampos and Navas with a lot of mistakes on the right wing… We are just to slow with ball, maybe Oliver or Oscar can be option for the second half :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Just that 2nd minute effort from Rakitic off the weird corner.

The Suso false 9 thing just isn’t really working.

1 Like

He blew the whistle on 44:57 there. How the f*** do you work that one out ref?! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I see we have reverted to type, every attack via the right wing, Yen might as well go and sit in the stand

1 Like

We need to spread them and attack both sides. I would take Suso off for Munir, and one of Rakitic or Jordan off for Oliver or Oscar.

Playing the two together they slow the play down too much.

I’ll save Gudelj for later. :wink:

Send Ocampos to a psychiatrist, what a disgrace of a player. Has only been complaining to teammates with his Ronaldo complex, diving on the ground, and hasn´t done anything well himself at all. Can´t stand watching him any longer. He literally has no right of speaking at all this whole season.

1 Like