MD1: Atl. Madrid v Sevilla FC [20/21]

Idrissi for Ocampos would be my change here, and Oliver for Rakitic.

1 Like

Also watching Navas playing because he has to, on a 50-60% of his ability is painfull. He´s holding back in anything he is doing just to not overforce it even more.

3 Likes

Atléti will gladly let us have the ball. Would love Óliver in this scenario who always looks at all the options, and much quicker on the ball.

Suso not getting enough of the ball, and playing YEN out wide has worked against us once they scored.

We’re still in this. Interested in Lope’s tweaks this half.

3 Likes

Got to go for it now. Let’s see what the coach and team can come up with.

Hopefully Andrea Orlandi falls asleep in the second half so I don’t have to listen to the diarrhea dribbling out of his mouth for another 45 minutes. :drooling_face::poop::poop::poop:

Fuck sake, let’s keep our top scorer on the wing, and leave a dwarf as the main central striker. :unamused:

Oblak’s had a save to make.

Kounde! Brilliant!

1 Like

How is that not a yellow card for Correa? Ref really?! :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

How does Correa not get a yellow for that? For fuck sakes.

1 Like

Navas has nothing, he needs to be subbed off.

1 Like

Was just going to say, he’s not even putting in his usual crosses today.

1 Like

What a ball by Acuna there to YEN.

1 Like

Óscar on for Jordan. If nothing else we might get some decent set pieces into the box now.

Munir for Suso next please Lope.

I would go:

Munir for Suso
Oliver T for Rakitic
Vidal for Navas
De Jong for YEN

Everything is sooooooo sloooooooooooooooooow

2 Likes

Kounde playing Atlético on his own at the moment. :sweat_smile:

Rakitic. :sob::sob::sob: Lope take him off man, he is killing us just slowing the ball down tapping it between his feet like 4 times before playing a shit ball.

2 Likes

Fixed it

1 Like

Both.

Had to wash the dishes how is the game going? Not well I presume?

1 Like

Piss off 2-0. Right sub about 5 minutes too late, and now it is pointless. We won’t score two against this lot now.

2 Likes

Fucking shit JLo - Now what is your plan? How you gonna get two? Fucking hell what a shit performance.

2 Likes