Matchday 10: Sevilla vs Getafe [2019-20]

La Liga have withdrawn their new pink ball after just one weekend after fans complained that they could not see the ball.

The league had arranged to use the ball for all matches across the top two divisions between the end of October and the late stages in January.

However, there was multiple levels of criticism levelled at the ball across this weekend’s action - it’s first in use - that many people could not properly see the ball in action.

1 Like

It was a really shit idea. Glad I wasn’t the only one, hopefully they bring out a yellow one now.

This happened in the last Liga game too. As soon as Ocampos went more central things opened up.

Dabbur in the squad for Valencia, doesn’t mean he’ll make the bench. Rony Lopes not included but to be fair he’s still a couple of kilos overweight, down from 5.

Vaclík, Bono, Javi Díaz, Pozo, Koundé, Diego Carlos, Escudero, Reguilón, Gudelj, Jordán, Jesús Navas, Fernando, Banega, Óliver, Vázquez, Ocampos, Nolito, Munir, Chicharito, Dabbur y De Jong.

There has to be four discards, so Diaz, Munir, Dabbur and one more? Might be Reguilon the way he played Sunday.

Scary going into the game with only 2 CBs. I think Dabbur gets the start to be honest. I know crazy right, but he showed well and Lop was very enthusiastic when asked about his play.

Fernando can fill in a CB spot in an urgent situation, but other than that yeah… should’ve had at least another proper CB as a sub.

Atletico dropped points vs. Alaves - good opportunity for us to pass them in the table tomorrow.

3 Likes

And we were moaning we had too many CBs a few months ago. :joy::man_facepalming:

2 Likes