M8: Granada V Sevilla [21/22]

Carlos should have scored or least hit target there.

1 Like

What is going on?!

Diego having a nightmare tonight.

2 Likes

I hope this isnā€™t the start of Sevillaā€™s October curse.

2 Likes

I still think weā€™ll win but Iā€™m mighty fed up with the conservative football

1 Like

Just look at Suso for 5 minutes straight. Really stop putting him in.

2 Likes

Good ball from AcuƱa and Fernando unlucky, but how is he the furthest forward?!

3 Likes

Fernando our best offensive player so far.

3 Likes

First good lay off to Montiel.

1 Like

Suso is not a winger and itā€™s quite clear that Papu should be starting over him

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait for another one of those second halfs, where we throw in all our attacking options and pray to the lord.

3 Likes

I feel like Montiel has been pretty good so far

5 Likes

Yeah heā€™s been one of the brighter players of the first half. Not many positives but heā€™s one of them.

2 Likes

Before this game, only 56% of the passes that were aimed at Rafa Mir where completed. Looks like this game there wonā€™t be an improvement.

1 Like

Very poor first half. Could see the warning signs and again too slow, sloppy away from home again. We need changes at half-time here.

1 Like

Looks like another week where none of the away teams win. Seems a good excuse already.

Diego has had a nightmare. Donā€™t know what he was doing for the goal and anyone think Bono could have done better!?

Another pretty lacklustre half of football again from us. Very conservative football and few chances against a side in the bottom three. Granada deserve the lead.

Second half has to be a lot better clearly. We need to try and get a 2-1 win from here!

3 Likes

Could he have? Sure. Can you blame him? Absolutely not. His vision was definitely obstructed and that shot should have never happened at all

4 Likes

Agree with above, too slow in midfield and Suso is ineffective. Need some more forward momentum in midfield, someone to break Granadaā€™s midfield press and put some pressure on their defence.

3 Likes

Maybe not then. Fault lies clearly with Carlos.

2 Likes