M5: Real Sociedad vs Sevilla FC [21/22]

I don’t wanna see Rakitic play there anyway, so i don’t mind this yellow card.

1 Like

Surprise no link up from back to the front. Who could have predicted that with this lineup choice?

1 Like

Why why why…

goddamnit

their relentless pressure on our back line finally pays off amid the muck.

1 Like

That handball didn’t affect the play at all.

2 Likes

That is so stupid. I hate those kind of hand balls. It doesn’t impact the run of play. The ball drops right back to the Sociedad player. So fucking dumb.

3 Likes

BONO

5 Likes

God bless Bono! Again. And again, and another time.

3 Likes

Bono!!! Terrible penalty mind you.

3 Likes

This needs to be looked at. Far too soft and an accident.

1 Like

come on guys. time to learn do better moving out of the back though. immediately we’re giving it back.

3 Likes

I believe partly forced by Bono’s movements, such penalty killer.

2 Likes

Bono is going to be the next Diego Alves as long as Carlos is the squad

1 Like

The bright side is that DC’s propensity for committing penalties is what will keep him in Sevilla long-term with the biggest clubs staying away.

Agree with others mentioning the midfield. Not enough offensive impetus. Papu should be playing behind the front line.

5 Likes

problem for the last 20 minutes is we cant get it out of the backfield though… we have no link right now.

2 Likes

ummm papu should’ve gotten a yellow

2 Likes

Almost every player at the back, they are given a pass that has no option yet so they have to make something happen. There is no one anticipating on space to create availability. It’s all one step thinking, without next step in mind. We are giving ourselves these problems.

4 Likes

Looks like Isaak is off

2 Likes

Sort of watching and doing a few other bits. Have we even done anything yet? Just seems to be us defending constantly.