M37: Villarreal CF vs Sevilla FC [20/21]

Jordan not included? YEN benched today, otherwise normal line up. It will be definitely hard game, but we need to keep fighting for third place.

Vamos!

3 Likes

At least Munir is back on the bench.

1 Like

Jordan not travelled as his wife has just given birth

Congratulations

6 Likes

Anyone know which BeIn channel we are on?

1 Like

We only have 2 free games to play left, I hope this doesn´t mean we throw the hat, like its nothing. Some players need the pressure or meaning of the game. I wish this game to be a game where, we sshrug of a bit of strictness and try to enjoy playing together and being creative. For my taste it can end 4-3 but having a blast of a game.

2 Likes

I’ve had to search the World Wide Web for a stream

1 Like

can you share?

Good start, high pace both sides.

http://www.usagoals.video/c/football/spain-primera-division/16-05-2021/villarreal-vs-sevilla/5/

This one i landed on has no sound, cause the other links were freezing. But there’s more links to try at the bottom.

Play looking quite good, superior than Villareal. Papu with an insane pass, eventually leading to a shot from Ocampos.

3 Likes

Aleksander Isak, tearing through Valladolid.

I think I’m listening in Portuguese. haha

Dmitrovic eating another one, pulling a Vaclik there.

They fucked us on BeIN today, have two channels playing the Barca, Atleti and RM games and La LigaTV bouncing between games. Fucking bullshit if you ask me. Also, the fact that they chose to put other crappy games (getafe - levante and real sociedad - valladolid) on ahead of Sevilla - Villarreal is dumbfounding to me. Never have been a big fan of BeIN having La Liga games tbh :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Im watching on Facebook in the Guardianes de Nervion group, its in Spanish too!

Thank god they are going away next season! Fuck BeIN sports. I hate them. I have always hated them. They are better than GoalTV, but only because they are in HD. Goal TV was still in SD in 2019 haha

1 Like

I have always hated BeIN too, ever since they became a network and took over the La Liga TV rights. I don’t know why someone like Telemundo or Univision go after those rights, they could do a much better than BeIN thats for sure.

Diego with a yellow there. Will miss next week’s match.

Bacca…

Not even surprises tbh