M37: Villarreal CF vs Sevilla FC [20/21]

Bacca winning big in the air from the corner.

1 Like

Well damn an old friend came out to say heyā€¦damn you Carlos Bacca :unamused:

3 Likes

Why was Fernando in the position he was? I mean if you are going to not mark a man, get on the line. He was just in empty space there not marking anyone.

2 Likes

Santi Mina hurting Barca lets gooo.
Pressure rising for Atletico tho, missing 10 chances already, including Suarez on the post.

2 Likes

Bryan Gil scored, 3 minutes after coming in.

4 Likes

Yeah he was kind of in no manā€™s landā€¦had he been on the line and jumped he would have blocked it.

1 Like

Too many games today at the same time lol

2 Likes

I might be the only one that feels this way but I am ready for Ocampos to leave

5 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind if he left either

2 Likes

Iā€™m with you on that

2 Likes

Nice to know Iā€™m not alone haha, he just gives up too many chances by playing his own little game of ā€œmom! Watch me!ā€

4 Likes

I donā€™t get the hate. His work rate is very high. He draws a ton of fouls and can be great in attack. We havenā€™t seen it this year, but heā€™s good and physical. Hard to handle him and Acuna on that left side.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think he is all that impressive with his work rate. I agree he draws fouls but he is consistently getting chased down or tackled this season. Imagine if Acuna had someone as consistent as himself to team up with

Hardly effictive, his dribbling deteriorated and ruins a lot of attacks, egotistical. Literally the only thing heĀ“s doing well is marking back once in a while. The fouls he draws, he creates himself, in europe we donĀ“t accept this.

2 Likes

I give you his dribbling is subpar this season and he seems to think he is faster than he really is. With that said, I think Lopetegui loves him for his physicality and work rate.

3 Likes

Yes, he brings width and forward pressure. But itĀ“s fruitless. Any other substitutes we have are no real runners. So he needs him.

2 Likes

Ocampos has frustrated me a lot this season. Provides absolutely nothing to the attack. I get that itā€™s been a rough patch this season, but he overcomplicates things. Problem is, thereā€™s no better option on the bench. I think Bryan Gil fixes this next season.

5 Likes

Anyone want to come on the podcast today?

2 Likes

14 shots - 5 on target for Sevilla. We really need to be more clinical.

3 Likes

Its something necessary to have players who run without the ball, into space, like Nesyri, Ocampos does this too. But our other options prefer to get the ball in their feet, and then see what happens, it doesnĀ“t give length to the play we get the horizontal midfield passing. So itĀ“s for sure an aspect we need to look at.

4 Likes