M36: Sevilla vs. Mallorca [2019-20]

I’ll take that for the 1st half. However, I’d love us to kick on now and try win this about 3-0. It would help with the nerves and it would be nice to win big! Vamos Sevilla!

He was off the pitch, ball rebounded twice.

The penalty was harsh, but yeah it’s a handball in today’s game. Lucky with Banega, but a good tackle. Playing pretty well. We need to put a bunch up today to possibly climb closer to goal differential with Atletico.

3 Likes

Yeah, you can´t just come back in and not be offside. Officially they put him virtually as a player on the goal line, so it would make him offside.

1 Like

Lopetegui couldn’t watch again for the penalty. It seems to be his good look charm to not watch haha!

A lack of clear chances, but at least we’re enjoying some possession deep in the final 3rd. Óliver is in an area where he can be dangerous, and having Munir at ST helps us have someone to play the ball off of not have the attack stop dead. Isn’t a vintage performance, but they’re doing enough to get 3 points.

Mallorca can still catch us off guard, and almost did. They just might grow into the game. Far from over.

I won’t be around for the 2nd half, but will catch the rest later on.

1 Like

I like the counters but they have been shit, our best was 4 against 2 was with Koundé, not the best for the killer ball. We’ll stuff this up.

2 Likes

Reguilon so clumsy, can’t call it unlucky anymore… Jezus

1 Like

En Nesyri pulling the donkey twice

1 Like

Jordan played good, first game for me he actually played an all around good game.

1 Like

I agree. He messed up twice. Could have scored twice or set up goals. Very frustrating.

Get in!!!

En Neysri!!

2 Likes

Great field awareness. Saw the goalie pull up. Nice lob in behind him

1 Like

Yeah it was. It reminded me of the goals Kanoute used to score for us. Was a cool finish!

Yeah battling a defender with space ahead that he can do, shrugs off poor Pozo and lobs it over.
Great kick and assist from Bono. Good match from him too.

2 Likes

Zaragoza lost 2-4 so Cadiz are promoted :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Yep been very impressed with him again. Him and fernando been great!

Absolutely brilliant! 66 points and 13 unbeaten! It’s amazing that when we are winning I don’t feel as nervous as I used to under different teams and managers. With this squad and Lopetegui you can trust them 9 times out of 10 to hang on to leads.

What a season we having. Now we can just try to win the last 2 games and if we do and finish 3rd it’s the icing on cake. We still potentially have the cherry on top with us going for a 6th Europa league.

Our 1st objective achieved and most important is all but secured. Happy days!!

2 Likes

Thanks Pozo!

Ocampos and En Nesyri with 2 goals that gave us the 3 points. This should do it I guess… 1 more point to secure the 4th mathematically, but at this point we might even challenge for the 3rd, why not?

The worst case scenario, we lose the next 2 matches and Villarreal wins all 3 of them, including RM & refs… I honestly don’t think so.

We should play the last two matches without pressure and more for fun, also of course prepare for Roma in the meantime.

3 Likes