M35: Villarreal vs Sevilla 08-05-2022 [21/22]

We are very lucky we have the points on the board.

1 Like

The team deserve to win score,
and if Castro & Monchi are contented with this kind of passive attitude and play despite having no mid week game advantage, Iā€™ll be very disappointed.

4 Likes

No way, we donā€™t deserve this at all

3 Likes

Our luck continuesā€¦

2 Likes

Lmaooo!!!

2 Likes

How do we do it!?

2 Likes

Lope secret formula and why heā€™s secure for another season.

2 Likes

That could be a huge goal and point in the battle for 3rd place though.

4 Likes

Lopetegui is luckier than a leprechaun. Itā€™s unbelievable how shit he can make them play and not lose

4 Likes

Wow! Canā€™t believe that finishā€¦ I really thought the game was beyond them. Lucky Lope wins a point

3 Likes

Really looks like a relegation zone team defense all game long against a top team with midweek game and score a last minute equaliser and celebrate like crazy.

1 Like

Massive. Thatā€™s four points ahead of Atleti who play Real tonight so hopefully they will lose.

Thatā€™s 4th all but secure and a good chance of 3rd. Barca probably have 2nd now.

2 Likes

The only thing we deserved was to see the manager slapped in the face with a wet kipper.

I donā€™t understand how we could make so many unforced errors in this game, it was really sloppy. But all is good on the road to top 4.

6 Likes

It probably the reason Villarreal are so low in the standings. They controlled this match but still threw it away. They have done that so much this season.

2 Likes

Yes they had the chances to win easily today and didnā€™t take them. Itā€™s been a disappointing league season for them. A side of their quality should be right up there challenging for the top 4.

We should now beat a Mallorca side in midweek who have just been spanked at home to Granada and mathematically secure top 4. I do suspect though that the points we have now will be enough even if we lost all three remaining games.

1 Like

Yeah top 4 is ours. It all now comes down to if we can get 3rd or not. Despite our poor play we still have a good chance at securing this.

2 Likes

Yep. :poop: still have to play Valencia and Real away so I suspect theyā€™ll drop more points. Atleti playing Real tonight and still have to play us and then a tough game at Sociedad.

Great chance for us to get 3rd. Hopefully we can win our two remaining home games and then get a draw at Atleti. That would be enough. In fact we could win our two homes games and lose to Atleti providing they lose against Real tonight.

1 Like

Play like that in the last 3 games and we will not get another point. Very, lucky today, that should have been 4-0 again.
I lost count the number of times our passes ended up going to Villareal players, we canā€™t even get the basics right.
I canā€™t wait for this season to be over if iā€™m honest.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know what I despise more - the way Lope sets the team to play or the way he tries to handle the post-match conferences with tons of pathetically-lame excuses.

Itā€™s shameful reallyā€¦ and vomit-inducing.

3 Likes

Yeah itĀ“s really hard to watch. No spark of authenticity just blatently repeating one liners, that he says every week. Opponent so strong, away game so hard, other manager is a genius, didnĀ“t turn out as we wanted (hardly ever does), we had chances but couldnĀ“t convert, champions league bla bla. Tactically and mentality and performance wise outclassed.

2 Likes