M34: Sevilla FC vs Athletic Club [20/21]

The last team to play on Matchday 34, Sevilla FC takes on Athletic Club in an attempt to close in again on the Top 3. These are usually the games that Sevilla fumble, and in turn wiping out any hope that a title run was even on the cards. We have the chance to decide whether we are actually a contender, or simply another team to play the spoiler. Do we have what it takes to make it to the big dance next week?

#WeAreSevilla
#APorLaLiga

6 Likes

Only 3 points and nothing else so that we can keep the title dream alive until at least next match.

VAMOS MI SEVILLA!!! VAMOS CAMPEON!!!

7 Likes

Dani Garcia is out tonight for Bilbao - he’s quarantined due to contact with a positive family member.

1 Like

I actually have a lot of confidence tonight, but none of the top teams have gone 10 games without a defeat, it’s just the way things tumble, on the other hand Sevilla have put in some very strong end of season runs.

So no reason to get too worked up, unless it’s Gil Manzano’s fault. So relax everybody, chill and just have a few objects handy TO THROW AT THE TV, GODDAMIT.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Excellent starting 11 :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Same line up as always, Jordan on the bench (probably not 100%). Hope to see Papu playing like in the last two games. VAMOS!

4 Likes

Yeah let’s hope we keep the dream alive tonight I wanna enjoy it a tiny bit more if not till the end, altho just getting so near already is something special already. I just hope, so next week is the pressure game for all 4 and want to see how we show up and deal with that. Would be a phenomenal test. Can Bilbao stop us or do we stop ourselves a bit before the finish line. Let’s see it boys!

5 Likes

Nice formation although I’d start with Papu and Jordan instead of Papu and Rakitic, but it’s still ok I guess.

VAMOS!

4 Likes

I like the formation and the starting eleven! Let’s do this! This is a big one tonight. If we play like we have been and handle the pressure we can win this. Let’s hope we can make it to the huge title showdown games next weekend. Vamos Sevilla!

7 Likes

Let’s hope our guys on yellows stay clean!

3 Likes

Yes, who are they, Koundé, Acuña, and who else?

2 Likes

Wrong thread.

1 Like

Navas

2 Likes

If any one of them gets booked, that won’t be good at all

1 Like

I think Gil Manzano has already declared which side he’s on.

1 Like

Amazing save from Unai Simon. Good header from YEN on that Acuña cross. Should have taken the lead there

3 solid chances so far, looks good.

2 Likes

Looking back on that, why didn’t YEN shoot?

2 Likes

Commentator says Athletic are asphycsiated by Sevilla … good accurate comment.

2 Likes