M31: Levante vs Sevilla FC [20/21]

Vamos!! What a ball from Suso. Great run and composure by YEN!

3 Likes

Also welcome @Bucksandreds ! :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Yen took it like Luis Fabiano. Levante got cocky and came out Sevilla paid attention and punished them.

Ref is not really helping Sevilla with a string of bad decisions.

But … Now what ? how are we going to respond to being a goal up ?

4 Likes

Great work rate by ocampos! Love to see that tracking back.

3 Likes

Rochina and Morales onto the field for Levante now, dangerous

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ve been a supporter from afar for years. I spent one of the best long weekends of my life in Sevilla in 2005. I’m from Ohio. I’ve been an Inter follower for years but I dejoined their forums after this ESL stuff and they banned me for hoping Spezia beats them today. I’ll only support a club that equally values tradition and fans with the need for revenue. When revenue outweighs all else, I’m out.

8 Likes

Wow that’s awesome. Thanks for taking a stand and welcome to the forum. Did you happen to make any of the Sevilla matches when they came to the States?

2 Likes

Only European game I’ve ever been to anywhere is Besiktas in Istanbul. I frequent Columbus Crew matches but La Liga is obviously a much higher level.

2 Likes

Our controlled possesion within a game, where we are more or less dictating even without pressuring to hard in this team, is the best it has been in many years. Possesion stats will for sure back this up.

3 Likes

I’m a DCU STH. Congrats on the title last year.

2 Likes

Most pleasantly surprising final I’ve ever seen and Crew were without 2 of their best 3 players.

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but Rakitic for Suso is a rather defensive minded change? Not that Rakitic is a great defender, he plays a deeper role at least on Barca?

Lope looking to see this out. His defensive mindset takes over.

Triple change by lopetegui. Time to shore it up haha!

2 Likes

We need Kounde more than anything to finish this season well. Gudelj on for him last 10 min.

4 Likes

Levante easily triggered all small fouls. Keep stalling the game out, we don’t mind now at all.

Very big 3 points to keep pace for the title!!

4 Likes

Yup thats another one, we are incredibly solid. Didn’t show much, but we get those results baby.

4 Likes

Another 3 important points. At this stage, it doesn’t matter how we get them as long as we get them!

On to Granada!

7 Likes

Sevilla joint 2nd with Supercup organisers Real Madrid! Keep dreaming buddies!

4 Likes