M31: Levante vs Sevilla FC [20/21]

Valencia are absolutely hilarious. :joy::joy::joy: Remember when they used to be good?! :eyes:

2 Likes

It’s honestly kind of sad. They were destroyed by Peter Lim.

2 Likes

Don’t know what kind of a free kick that was

1 shot on goal

3 Likes

Papu is struggling to understand this offensive. But at the same time, the team is finding life difficult switching from 4-3-3 to 4-2-3-1, especially in defense. We were clicking when Suso elected to roam and join the ball side, but hasn’t done that since the first 5-10min.

This offense still belongs to Oliver Torres. Not sure why he’s not getting starts. I’d love for Papu to get integrated, but what he deserves right now is 30min off the bench max.

5 Likes

Home from work, tuning in for the second half. Guess we need to step it up, 45 mins to get the win. Vamooos!

3 Likes

Only Jordan has played well. Suso and Papu not very well. Koundé will score the winner.

4 Likes

I’d say that Acuña has been solid as well

4 Likes

Yes, Acuña is solid doing his stuff.

2 Likes

Also wondering why Papu is so hesitant sometimes, like that was a good pick up in a threatening position, go for it. Feel like in Italy he would have.

2 Likes

Levante doing just enough to stop the last pass or block the shot. Sevilla just can’t seem to break them all the way down. These 3 points will be huge if Sevilla can score.

3 Likes

Generally, when a team plays like that, there’s no way they can hold it for the whole game. I’m still confident

2 Likes

Papu’s final ball in this game is killing me.

4 Likes

Fantastic run by Papu, just lacked a good final pass

2 Likes

GET IN YEN!!!

5 Likes

GOALLLL

4 Likes

An inch perfect through ball from Suso!

6 Likes

LETS GET IT!!! Yousef for the 0-1, great pass and runs past them all.

3 Likes

What a ball by Suso, And the run by YEN to round the goalkeeper was just fantastic.

5 Likes

That’s why i want Suso to take up those central positions more. Just leave that wing to Navas.

5 Likes