M28: Real Valladolid v Sevilla FC [20/21]

Starting lineup:

Substitutes:

Strange that Acuña and Escudero in the Squad, but Rekik starting at Left Back?

7 Likes

In the Navy Kit tonight too.

2 Likes

This morning I was feeling quite horrible due to allergies, but as the day went by, it got better and it made me so glad that I have an incredibly positive vibe now. With that in mind, i´m gonna say we smash them 5-0 today.

Nesyri, Papu, Oliver and even Rekik is gonna score today. VAMOOSSSS!

5 Likes

You’ve definitely taken something that makes you drowsy. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You are not incorrect haha

3 Likes

This. Like, they couldn’t play one half each? That left side gonna look like those airplanes @ShendM be posting. I feel like we’ll start similarly to last week. But with Papu’s experience, perhaps we can be more daring.

3 Likes

We are strong enough but I’d prefer that Fernado was playing, is he suspended or injured?

1 Like

Suffering from discomfort according to what I read. No details given.

I just hope we’re not bored to death by Bono out to Kounde, over to carlos, back to Kounde and back to Bono.

2 Likes

Betting odds 1.9 Sevilla 4.3 Valladolid, signifies ref not bribed.

1 Like

You forgot the ‘rinse and repeat’

1 Like

Lope is giving Rekik a lot of responsibility with defending and getting forward, he must believe there’s something there to be exploited.

3 Likes

And that miss with the goal open there is why I think if we got a decent offer for YEN we would probably sell.

2 Likes

WBY would have buried that…

4 Likes

Also a classic Roberto, we need to be sharper there.

1 Like

I think it was a choice given that Gudelj was starting and he looks like he is sitting quite deep and slotting in to make 3 CB when on defensive which is allowing Rekik to push ahead of Papu

2 Likes
  1. No
  2. Hell no
  3. WTF hell no
1 Like

I think a bit of the Rekik decision was explained earlier. I think he doesn’t trust Papu’s ability to track back either.

2 Likes

This game is so boring…I am here falling asleep watching them pass the ball to the back line.

2 Likes

We’ve been totally superior but now we’re a bit out of steam. Not a normal game by any measure, Sevilla very open and not playing the normal defense first system. Such an open game suits Ocampos but he’s on the bench.

1 Like

Playing with fire here.

2 Likes