M28: Real Valladolid v Sevilla FC [20/21]

We can´t get behind this game.

1 Like

Looks like we decided to help Valladolid a bit. We are messing up everywhere now.

1 Like

Pretty much sums up what I thought that Andrea Orlandi the Co commentator chats absolute shit.

Just said that Marko Dmitrovic is better than Oblak, Ter Stegen and Courtois. :joy::joy::joy: Clown!

Jordan has been a bit jittery with his passing tonight too, given the ball away a few times which has stopped any attack in it’s tracks

2 Likes

I think he meant, behind those. He´s the best of the rest I think.

1 Like

Why didn’t the ref stop the match? Head to Head

1 Like

Bono playing with his fingers taped together I notice.

Not a penalty come on

1 Like

Typical us. :roll_eyes:

Penalty check, Carlos with a slight body check without ball. I wouldn´t give it. But this guy might.

1 Like

I disagree, I think that’s a nailed on penalty unfortunately

2 Likes

In this day and age, any little touch without getting the ball is almost certainly a pen from VAR.

Super soft - my announcers saying the same.

2 Likes

It is soft, but this is the shit world of VAR.

1 Like

I think we lose now honestly. Work to do but, im worried we will overforce and get nothing done… think my medicine is out of function.

3 Likes

Crap first half, not created a lot, then concede. Need a lot more second half.

1 Like

So now we are down. Hopefully that motivates us to get our freaking heads in the match and start playing.

2 Likes

I think first 30 minutes were fine and controlled, couple of nice passing sequences. Last 15 we completely dropped the ball and just only gifted them chances to try to be dangerous. Like we underestimate them they won´t score anyway. and you get this.

2 Likes

I can’t understand why we imploded in the final 15 minutes but the penalty was little more than nothing, just a touch by two attending defenders, probably the knee contact by Rekik but the ball had already gone by then.

I still think we’ll win this game.

3 Likes

I think what he meant was outside the top 3 keepers Dimitrovic is the best

1 Like