M27: Sevilla FC vs Real Betis [20/21]

2 Likes

Could do with Granada taking something from Sociedad, if for no other reason than to calm @Mark_L down a bit. :laughing:

4 Likes

Granada 1-0 up. :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Do or die, part 3.

Everyone called up, except for the injured Vidal. Diego Carlos missed training a few days ago, but we’ll see what the starting lineup looks like in a hour or so.

5 Likes

Instead of calling it a ‘Derby’ why don’t they call it Betis’ most important game of the season?

4 Likes

Would be up at 4 tomorrow wouldn’t I. :unamused:

1 Like

Got my Grey and Green shirt ready in case it goes south. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Let’s do this! Vamos sevilla!

2 Likes

You’re gonna cost us the match like you did last time :joy: Kick him out kick him out kick him out

2 Likes

Perhaps our best XI on paper. But wouldn’t mean jack if they don’t show it on the pitch. I need to see some urgency from the first whistle!

VAMOS MI SEVILLA!

5 Likes

4-2-3-1?

If Lope is actually paying attention for once.

1 Like

I’m excited to see this one, I’m surprised Lopetegui is changing the system

2 Likes

And in the green corner:

Joel Robles
Emerson
Mandi
Víctor Ruiz
Miranda
Guido Rodríguez
Guardado
Canales
Ruibal
Fekir
Borja Iglesias

2 Likes

Good 11 but perhaps better with O’Scar for Papu

2 Likes

Oscar deserves to start after his good performance at Dortmund, but at the same time Gomez needs time to fit into the system

3 Likes

Ready for it, let´s go boys! Excited for Papu´s role. Hope he can pull the play towards him and we show them who owns Seville.

4 Likes

Happy with that selection and formation. More energy in the midfield a lot more creative and attacking players on the pitch. Hopefully we show that on the pitch and get at them from start. Vamos!

Yeah that’s the only one I would have liked to see too. Oscar played great in Dortmund so I hope he starts more la liga matches soon. Hopefully we see him for a lot of the 2nd half here and same for Oliver too.

2 Likes

Nobody has mentioned the referee

:hear_no_evil: LAHOZ :hear_no_evil:

I don’t want any disappointments today, not in the mood for that.

2 Likes

Very sloppy play from the back.

3 Likes