M27: Sevilla FC vs Real Betis [20/21]

65% possesion, first 20 minutes. basically all on our half tho.

I think our players are hungover.

1 Like

Normal game more or less, we are boring the opposition to death hoping that when they are hypnotized enough we can strike. But the ref is not playing for Sevilla, already we see the signs.

Wow YEN had them.

3 Likes

What a goal that was. :muscle:t3:

4 Likes

What a goal!! YEN!!

5 Likes

GET IN YEN

4 Likes

Finally what a first touch, I was judging him for the bad touches before. But made it right here. Straight long ball from Navas, and Nesyri goes around and what a finish! 1-0. Undeserved so far. But hell we take that.

5 Likes

We are not dominating the centre field by any stretch of the imagination, and that is a problem. It gives Betis a launch pad to venture into our defence.

4 Likes

Well, to win these you have to be clinical. We basically got one and a half good chance and scored one. Towards the end, we looked more in control. Emerson standing out on the side of Betis, good bit of danger from him. But Ocampos doing his duty and working hard to cover it up with some good fighting.

4 Likes

There wasn’t much pressing from us this half, and I guess we were just looking to contain Betis instead of getting beat on the counter.

Great from YEN to take his chance. Robles a fool for coming out like that, but amazing control & finish from Youssef.

Good ol’ Lopetegui 1-0 on the cards?

5 Likes

I think Papu needs to find his mojo with who to combine with. There is no Duvan Zapata or Ilicic and neither as much space as in Italy. If he´s forcing to hard, he ends up with those risky passes and losing the ball for no reason. There has to be a certain risk in his play ofcourse but it needs to get better.

5 Likes

Doubtful

1 Like

It’s obviously the ‘empty stadium’ effect because of the pandemic, but this is the most boring derbis vs. Betis of all time. No emotion, no passion, soft, too fair-play… it’s like we’re playing vs. Osasuna or something.

Hopefully we’ll have the fans back by the beginning of 2021-22 or it will be another passionless and bland season :frowning:

5 Likes

Oscar or Oliver should get in now

4 Likes

When Koundé looks to be in trouble, he´s not.

4 Likes

Took the :panda_face: for a walk

4 Likes

Great ball by Koundé, to Suso and now a corner. Just a fantastic pass up to suso

3 Likes

I agree. We need more energy and pace in the team. Will help liven us up too.

2 Likes

Robles…

2 Likes