M24: Osasuna v Sevilla FC [20/21]

Good cross from Navas, decent header from Munir, but easily saved

1 Like

Yes 2 good crosses in a short time.

2 Likes

You can also see him fighting with the offside line way too much. And when its there, he´s behind it.

2 Likes

Good pressure there at the end. Some real good pression to keep it at their side. Atleast good intentions, furthermore sloppy passing by Jordan when he gave that lob pass.

1 Like

Jordan played a great half again. Really comfortable in that role now.

3 Likes

Dangerous game still. Might fall asleep for a moment and pay the price like Barça did against 19% possesion opponents.

3 Likes

We’ll flirt with this lead in hoping to get the killer goal that will never come. I want to see a better 2nd half than what we’re used to in these kinda games.

3 Likes

Overall we played well there in the first half. A nice bounce back from the sloppy play and disappointment of the midweek match. We controlled possession really well. Our passing has been better tonight and I feel we have more energy and pace in the team.

Our defence been solid with kounde and Carlos looking solid after stumbling in midweek. I feel the midfield 3 of fernando, Oliver and Jordan works the best. A nice combination and understanding between them 3.

Munir played decent and looked dangerous. De jong hasn’t done bad, can do a bit more at times but ultimately played his part and took pressure off the team.

A deserved 0-1 lead and hopefully we can keep our focus and make the right subs to get us a vital 3 points tonight. Vamos!!

3 Likes

I feel there is a lot of space behind the last line of defense as well. And Luuk´s runs are well meant but he just can´t be send away by no one. It´s not like Osasuna is defending all hands on deck.

4 Likes

Nice dive there by LDJ

1 Like

Golazo DeJong 0-2

3 Likes

De Jong proved me wrong, nice goal there

3 Likes

Lovely play by Fernando, lovely cross from Munir and a lovely little finish from de Jong. :muscle:t3::grinning:

4 Likes

Vamos! Lovely play by fernando, munir then cool finish by De jong!

3 Likes

Still hard to see atleast in the frames of my stream. he hit it with his standing foot or how am i imagening this. Felt like billiart but seemed more lucky.

3 Likes

Couldn’t tell if that was off de Jong or off the defender?

2 Likes

True, Fernando was doing work. Beautifully.

2 Likes

Amazing football by us. Great run by fernando, great ball by munir and sexy finish by the big Luuk! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Freed from the 1-0. We should have it now. If we want, we could clean house but either way.

4 Likes

Not the greatest pass from rekik, but a decent run from him

2 Likes