M24: Osasuna v Sevilla FC [20/21]

23 man squad with no Ocampos and Acuña.

6 Likes

We need to win this. I’m afraid Rakitic and Navas will start and they shouldn’t. Vidal has to build the momentum for the return matches vs. Barca (+ the one in La Liga next Saturday) and Dortmund - Navas is clearly not 100% ready for those matches.

4 Likes

Totally agree. I would play Oliver and Vidal here. Navas isn’t match fit and rakitic was too slow in the midfield. I would freshen it up with these changes. It depends on what lopetegui prioritises as most important game.

This is a big one though. It’s a chance to go 3rd and also move clear of real soceidad again and keep top 4 looking healthy. We have 5 days after tomorrow before Barca so we should play our best team but make them changes.

1 Like

Every time a win will put us clear into 3rd we all know what happens. :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Thought I might be working for this, but looks like I will be home by half seven. Happy days.

3 Likes

Starting XI, a few changes today.

2 Likes

No easy game by any means, but definitely one to help us recalibrate.

3 Likes

Interesting, Papu / YEN rested? Or more Munir and Luuk rewarded for their input when they came on last week?

Glad to see Rakitic is out, shame it took an absolutely shambolic game last week for Lope to take notice.

I hope to see a bit more of Oscar today too.

3 Likes

Interesting starting xi. A win gets us third, but starting de Jong in a game that isn’t that important never works out.

2 Likes

Probably both. It’s a shortened week, so depending on performance he might tweak the lineup for the next match as well.

And don’t worry, he’s just resting Rakitic for the Barça games.

3 Likes

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

4 3 3 line up?

Will we ever see Gnagnon again?

3 Likes

I doubt it

2 Likes

Barca have Elche at home on Wednesday, week1 game rescheduled.

1 Like

Don’t feel confident but oft times we surprise when I don’t feel confident.

1 Like

If Koundé, Carlos, Rekik and Sergio Gomez get injured… absolutely !

2 Likes

Yup hope we don´t take it lightly. And for Munir and Oliver to get going this game.

3 Likes

Yes, for Munir’s sake, I hope most of the play happens on the left so we could just leave that right flank to Navas.

3 Likes

Comentator starting off by lying that we never won the league.

2 Likes

Inside 3 minutes doesn’t look good. Massive hole in midfield leavese Osasuna to progress and head against the post, Bono didn’t move.

3 Likes