M23 Sevilla FC v Huesca [20/21]

We played okay. Not at our fluid best but that’s to be expected with all the changes. Got to credit Huesca keeper and their defence too. They did well.

I thought at start the 2nd half would be key to our chances of winning. In first half at least we still level and not a goal down and still in a position to potentially win it. We need to make the right changes at right time to try win this. We have some firepower on bench that can help us out.

Hopefully we can still win this but will be tough. Vamos!

2 Likes

I’m watching the Spanish language channel for BeIn Sports today and I keep getting the same commercial:
Power69 - Some sexy girl in a leopard outfit keeps saying some spanish and then “Power 69” in a perfect English accent. haha

4 Likes

Rakitic has been Sevilla’s best player in the first half just by his availabity to receive from any position, defence or attack, he’s been there on hand to receive a pass. Papu probably the most creative.

LDJ the worst, didn’t even react to a rebound from the goalkeeper. Oliver has overhit or mis-directed every pass, mis-hit his shot and is a close run second to LDJ.

As predicted 0-0, I hope we haven’t been too conceited predicting that the changes will solve the game in the second part.

3 Likes

Hope we see Oscar at some point. I doubt we will, but that is the guy I want to see.

2 Likes

I must be on the wrong channel :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s the problem. LDJ never anticipates the rebounds, he is always far too slow to react.

If only we had Ben Yedder

5 Likes

I’d take Ben 10 right now. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like YEN for LDJ, Jordan for Oliver and Escudero for Rekik.

2 Likes

De Jong seems lazy. You would think a guy that lost his starting spot would work hard.

1 Like

De Jong ffs!!!

2 Likes

Yeah it’s good to make them early in the half. Gives us the chance for the subs to make a big impact.

2 Likes

De Jong is pissing me off now. He is just lumbering around doing nothing.

2 Likes

What a goal! Oliver - Aleix - Oliver - Munir - Gooooool!!!

4 Likes

Subs need to be made ASAP. I expect to see some around the 60 minute mark

1 Like

Munir!!! Get in!!

4 Likes

Munir makes it 1-0!

2 Likes

Where’s the big useless lump who should be attacking that though? :thinking::man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

FFS how is that not a red card?!

1 Like

They’ll check VAR maybe?

1 Like

That’s a red card

2 Likes