M21: SD Eibar v Sevilla FC [20/21]

I like Óliver Torres. He is growing on me as a player, he should be starting more.

Looks like Dmitrovic might be coming off injured.

I thought JJ had missed that. :sweat_smile: 0-2, great low cross from Aleix.

1 Like

@Edinho was begging for a JJ goal and there it is. Brilliant little play and Vidal with the assist.

@ShendM Escudero should be back soon so not sure if a FB is needed.

2 Likes

Dmitrovic now off injured. Yoel the sub keeper hasn’t played in the League in over a year.

Dmitrovic in tears on the bench, perhaps upset he hasn’t had the chance to show what he can do to his next employers?

1 Like

First minutes missed by Dmitrovic all season. He looks like he knows it is bad.

2 Likes

A lot of strapping on his knee when he took his sock and tights off.

1 Like

Can’t be good. He should be fine by next summer though

1 Like

This game is crap. Says it all that we are talking about an injury to the oppositions goalkeeper. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Raki coming on. Who for? I reckon Oliver.

Kinda glad I missed the first half. I should have slept longer

1 Like

Why not Papu? I wanted to see Papu make his debut

2 Likes

Papu probably come on for Ocampos or Suso.

2 Likes

I thought the reason the argument with Gasperini started was because he refused to play on the wing?

2 Likes

Two subs left… I predict Diego Carlos and de Jong on.

2 Likes

Did ya’ll see the little interechange with Rakitic and Ocampos earlier. Rakitic had space and Ocampos was making a run to split the CBs and was begging for the through ball. It looked like it pained Rakitic to make the pass. He took too long to make it and nothing came from it. If he was a forward thinking player it was probably a goal.

4 Likes

DC and Munir it is.

1 Like

Gomez really good game. Off for Diego
Munir on for Suso

2 Likes

Bono still scares the shit out of me when he won’t use his right foot. So many times I think he is going to let it roll into the goal or kick it straight at an opposition player. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Happy to se Sergi Gomez playing well again in this four or five games. He showed that, he can be decent backup against weaker teams.

3 Likes