M20: Sevilla FC vs Cádiz CF [20/21]

I would have said the same about YEN few weeks ago :joy:

2 Likes

Save by Bono to keep the clean sheet.

1 Like

hahahahaha

Untitled-1 Our MOTM

6 Likes

Probably the best overall game I have seen from Suso. He has had moments where he has been good in the last year, but this is the best game I would say he has had.

2 Likes

Vidal coming on, 15 mins rest for Jesus Navas?

And Munir for Suso.

This seems like the match to have brought De Jong on to try and get him some confidence no?

2 Likes

Or Idrissi.

No doubt we will see Mudo in a minute though. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Idrissi it is. Somewhat surprised it is Oliver Torres off.

2 Likes

Another fine save from Bono.

1 Like

Just said on commentary Idrissi had an offer from Fenerbahce but has chosen to stay and fight for minutes. First I’ve heard of this.

Game over, professional performance against a potential banana skin, and some valuable minutes for players like Oliver Torres.

MotM given to Suso, weirdly but then he did play well. On to Valencia in the Copa then the difficult Away trip to Ipurua.

5 Likes
1 Like

YEN just said in interview he will be staying until the end of the season. Errrr… And the rest?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Already thinking of his next move is he?

Lets focus on the important stuff, how did @SurreySevilla know Sevilla would score more than 2? And what happened to Koundé’s hairdresser at half-time.

Two hat-tricks from YEN in RSP and he’s pichichi for a short while at least.

5 Likes

Let him think, he won’t shine anywhere else but in Sevilla, just like many many others!

1 Like

Anyone know his release clause?

1 Like

For the podcast, if @Edinho and @ChrisLail can pronounce ‘Majadahonda’, it’s where Atletico Madrid train.

3 Likes

So looks like we can only keep YEN for a year or two at most.
IMO it would be quite stupid to leave after this season,
he improves a lot but still not top class striker yet.
I do hope Monchi set his release clause high enough so he could be sold for 60M at least.

2 Likes

Gudelj booked so he misses the next match.
Overall it was a good display from Sevilla, but there was that worrying 10min spell in the 2nd half when Cadiz could have scored 2 or 3. Negredo missed an absolute sitter, and was nearly gifted another by Gudelj

Regarding Yen. I doubt you are old enough to remember Brian Deane who played for Sheff Utd & Leeds?
He was very similar in style, he often looked like Bambi on ice when he ran, almost tripping himself up. But he became a great striker and eventually played for England. I see a lot of him in Yen.

3 Likes