M20: Sevilla FC vs Cádiz CF [20/21]

Lets focus on the important things, first YEN scores better with one eye closed, secondly what hairstyle will Koundé have in the second half.

4 Likes

This should always be Kounde’s hair. This is like fully powered up, unstoppable Kounde. :laughing:

2 Likes

Suso & Yen . The new Sarabia /Ben Yedder :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Glad to have you here. I’m sorry about the work situation. Hopefully we get back to normal soon.

3 Likes

They now seem unquestionable, like Bono Navas, Diego Carlos, Koundé, Fernando and O’Campos. So only 3 need to be rotated.

1 Like

Gudelj already getting his minutes? :grin:

1 Like

Fernando off. Did he get a knock or just saving him some minutes?

1 Like

Must be saving him I reckon, a lot of games still to come. One eye on Valencia I guess.

2 Likes

Tell you what I need to vanish for long periods more often. What’s happened to YEN. Watching this game and highlight from other games, like he’s found an extra gear.

Weeks at Sea and talking to a few of my Spanish colleagues saying I didn’t rate him. We finally surface and he’s been decent and West Ham want him :joy:

2 Likes

Absolutely ridiculous goal but 3-0 YEN hat trick again. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

No way YEN! Who did you sacrifice for this kinda luck??? :joy:

3 Likes

Almost 4.

That’s brilliant forward play again from Yen. He could get 5 today if he keeps this up

2 Likes

Definitely looks like he’s been working on his finishing in training. Always got into the positions just lacked the end product. At least he’s getting in the right positions I suppose and then confidence takes over

3 Likes

I’ve always rated him, just clumsy at times, but not sure if he has improved his composure or if confidence has kicked in as usual day, but he is finishing so much better now (well apart from the very good chance he missed against Atlético the other week).

1 Like

Jordan and Oliver as the midfield 2 now, what I would have as the starting 2. 25 minutes to see how they play together with pressure off.

1 Like

I think his technique can questionable on occasions but we definitely gets himself in great positions and it’s really paying off for him now.

4 Likes

I actually rated him at leganes and when he signed I was excited. When he first got going I wasn’t impressed at all. Obviously Monchi and co had the belief in him. What do I know ehh. Il stick to hiding in the sea :joy:

4 Likes

4uzupz

2 Likes