M2: Getafe CF vs Sevilla FC [21/22]

Well, I have to go sadly, have practice of my own to get to. I thought the game was later, I didn’t really check to see when it was until a few hours ago, which kind of sucks. Hopefully we can grab the win.

2 Likes

Kounde looking unsteady.

2 Likes

Really bad first 20 minutes with nothing dangerous, a lot long balls today

3 Likes

Getafe flopping around all over the place. They might actually be good if they played football instead of practicing drama class.

3 Likes

Been a bit of a nothing game so far hasn’t it? Typical Lopeball.

2 Likes

High press is giving us all kind of problems out of the back.

5 Likes

We’re playing a bit shit, let’s face it. This is not football, it’s trying to fool the referee, something that is not too difficult.

5 Likes

This was what I was afraid to see. We’re playing right into Getafe’s hands

1 Like

Lack of availability in midfield, and Jordan and Fernando all at the back, its like a great divide with the forwards. Our possesion is shaky.

4 Likes

Are they really pressuring that hard, or are our players just giving it too them and not helping eachother by moving towards eachother to help out of problem. Its like bring the problem from defender to defender.

4 Likes

Sounds like I haven’t missed much haha

4 Likes

Saw that difference in running forward between Getafe defender and Suso. No desire to run into space.

2 Likes

We should have started Lamela in place of Suso, second half we’ll see. Papu not doing much, YEN nothing too. It’s like we’re struggling to be Sevilla the team.

3 Likes

Waiting for Lope’s classing team talk, and for us to start the 2nd half differently. We’re limiting ourselves here and making Getafe seem like they could get something. Wake up!

4 Likes

Well that was a boring half. :joy::joy::joy: Hopefully second half is better. Managed to fluke watching the whole game and we serve up that shit. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Lamela for Suso for me would be first change.

3 Likes

We really didn’t get going there at all. Too many sloppy passes and we hardly threatened. Getafe aren’t an easy team to face though but at least we defended well overall.

We need changes here though as we just lacking intensity at times and we not able to build enough sustained pressure on them.

Hopefully 2nd half we can get into it in an attacking sense when the game gets stretched more. At the moment though I’m just happy it’s 0-0 as we didn’t play great that 1st half. We have plenty on the bench to change this. Hopefully the subs can make an impact. Vamos!

2 Likes

Really terrible first half. Pure inability to find a way to play out of the back against a 4-2-2-2, which is weak in the centre, and is in is a terrible formation if you find a good pass through the middle and its completely open and pass 5-6 of their players. But nobody is actually offering or looking for it. Resulting in all panicking half forward passes hoping on fortune.

A really sad team performance. Or Michel is a genius.

5 Likes

Atletico wins these, they match the 4-4-2 and outplay them. For example putting Rafa Mir together with Nesyri. To have a point to hold on to upfront. Rakitic for service. and Lamela for a Suso who looking not available tonight

4 Likes

Papu dropping back too far to get into the attack so he can’t link up with any attackers. Spacing seems so bad. It was a bit better when Fernando dropped back and we played a kind of three in the back, but still nothing liinking defense to attack.

3 Likes