M2: Getafe CF vs Sevilla FC [21/22]

#VamosMiSevilla
#NuncaTeRindas
#GetafeSevillaFC

6 Likes

Was just about to post this and you beat me to it. :sweat_smile: No Ocampos or Munir then. And where is Oliver Torres? I thought Lope was a huge fan of his but barely seen him this Summer?

I’m looking forward to see how Lope goes with the Keepers. For me it is Bono’s place to lose, but Dmitrovic did play well last week and made 2 or 3 very good saves.

This is the last week that Sevilla Atlético don’t have a game so it will be interesting to see next week if Pedro Ortiz and Iván Romero stay with the first team or go back.

Annoyingly because of work shifts I miss both tomorrow’s game, and Saturday’s too. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Didn’t notice Ocampos missing. Idrissi again?

Óliver was going to be out for a month or so. I’m not sure how far along he’s come in his recovery.

Also, i’d go with Dmitrović again. Remember the last time Bono came back after Covid?

5 Likes

Wasn’t it the Real Madrid game when he had a mare?

2 Likes

Yep, it was so unlike him too.

2 Likes

I just remember being super excited for that game, and then we were awful! That was actually a pretty shit weekend as it goes, my team I play for were due to play out first game in a month due to Lockdown, and we got smashed 10-2.

Wasn’t a fun weekend at all!

4 Likes

Oliver still not training, Ocampos trained this morning but just briefly and retired to the Gym to work on his ‘molestias’

5 Likes

Nice to see us close to full strength and all the new signings make the trip to getafe. Hopefully our quality and squad depth will be too much for them. We just have to stand up to their bully tactics and foul play early on and we should be okay here.

Let’s try keep the momentum going and the great buzz we have around sevilla with all the new signings and that. Vamos!

4 Likes

Yeah I feel oliver and ocampos might be back in squad after international break. Will be cool to have everyone available for that when we host Barca in the big game mid September.

3 Likes

Excited to see Rafa Mir in action tomorrow

3 Likes

I might be wrong but I don’t think he’ll make the bench, just needs to integrate with his new friends for now. Then again, nothing surprises me any more.

3 Likes

With no de Jong or Munir I would hope he is at least on the bench. :flushed:

1 Like

He has good fitness from the Olympics, and trained a few days with the team now. I wouldn’t be surprised either if we see Rafa debut tonight, probably not from start but 70th minute or so depending on how things are going even earlier.

6 Likes

Tonight*

2 Likes

Also Cucurella is not there, small injuries from the Olympics. Good coz he’s an annoying player to play against.

If I’m honest, there is no excuse to not win tonight.

Never been impressed by Michel’s coaching either. Never really seem to be coherent on the field. Especially compared to Bordalas, where you are gonna have a rough night no matter what.

6 Likes

Not one single excuse - only 3 points and nothing less.

5 Likes

Especially as we can become league leaders too. Only atletico have won both games so it’s a big chance for us early on to hit the top.

6 Likes

Maybe the story being spun, but apparently he is close to a transfer to Brighton. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: The poor fucker!

4 Likes

Does anyone remember 2006/07 and the stress of being leader and having the other 2 biting our heels.
Are you ready for the stress? or is it better to steal it at the end and have the euphoria without the stress?

4 Likes

Every game is stressful to some degree. Especially w Lope trying to secure these 1-goal margins.

5 Likes