M15: Real Madrid vs Sevilla FC [21/22]

Ocampos, Diego Carlos and Koundé not trained with the team today, Koundé did start the training yesterday then retired.
All possibly out for the R Madrid game, very worrying news.
If true we are going to get slaughtered.

3 Likes

So… if all three miss the Real Madrid fixture, we’ll be without YEN, Ocampos, Suso, Lamela, Diego Carlos, Koundé, and Navas?

That’s almost a full xi.

How would we line up vs Madrid?

I say

Papu Mir Munir

Rakitic Jordán

Delaney (or Fernando)

Acuña Rekik Fernando (or Delaney) Montiel

Bono

2 Likes

I would take a draw a before it even started, even more so now.

Distressing news for sure if they are out.

4 Likes

Still time before Sunday, but let’s see. Lamela and or Suso may be back.

2 Likes

What they like at CB? :eyes:

In Gudelj we trust

3 Likes

:scream:

1 Like

Ocampos Carlos and Koundé will probably play though there might be some caution with them. Lamela is unfortunately not responding to treatment.

3 Likes

Real Madrid really don’t need any help the way they playing either. Let’s hope these guys recover in time as without them, Madrid’s impressive form and the corrupt refs it could be very ugly for us.

3 Likes

Fernando/Delaney/Gudelj (hopefully not the latter) will play there

1 Like

Similar to midweek — no Navas, Suso, Lamela or En-Nesyri.

5 Likes

I’d say it’s good to see Diego Carlos, Koundé and Ocampos considering all three were doubts

3 Likes

Well yeah but we’ ve seen that before to complete the squad but I highly doubt they are 100%. But who knows. But you are right, its best we got so yes glad they are there, I hope its not too forced. And Real Madrid normally is not the opponent where you can get away with playing at 80% even… In a sprint with Vinicius or a duel with Benzema reallly can’t afford that. Anyway they are beatable and a draw wouldn’t be bad either so, let’s give them the best we currently have in store. Vamoos mi Sevilla!

2 Likes

Let’s see what happens. In these games I always go in with low expectations. I think we will play well but will be difficult to get a result against a strong team who we know the refs always favour like with Barca too. I’m hopeful at least 2 of kounde, Carlos and ocampos are fit to play. Even with just kounde or Carlos we have rekik who has proven he can slot in the defence and do a job. Vamos Sevilla!

2 Likes

It would be horrible if we had to rearrange the defence after 20 minutes or so. But I still prefer the risk for this game, he who dares wins.

I can’t comment on the other game in progress for fear of Jinxing it.

3 Likes

It worked. Espanyol clip the wings of la Sociedad 1-0

4 Likes

Not surprising result. I think la real will fall from grace now. Even Barca are only 6 points back on them with a game in hand. After all the help they give to Barca they secured their top 4 status and ours the way it’s looking. Especially with how out of form Villarreal are in the league and Valencia very inconsistent too.

3 Likes

To be honest the biggest threat to the expected top 4 is you know who right now haha! It’s nice that if we do win tonight we could go top. It’s a big ask but it’s nice that we have a chance.

3 Likes

The best available line up. Hope that Rakitic shows good performance.
Vamos!

6 Likes

I’m pleased they all playing. Thankfully that headline saying we were without kounde, Carlos and ocampos was a bit premature and not concrete.

It’s the strongest lineup we can field I’d say except having YEN and Lamela maybe in there. They injured though so yeah best side currently we can have. This side played well against Wolfsburg so let’s hope we can take it into this game. I’m happy with the lineup and I feel we can at least make it difficult for them tonight. Vamos!

4 Likes