M15: Real Madrid vs Sevilla FC [21/22]

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/914372867834134528/914591967676104714/image1.jpg

Spot on @JakobJarc

4 Likes

We can win this, line up looks good indeed. Hope Jordan and Rakitic still show their form of lately, been great. Hope Papu is more present, in a game like this. And I’m confident Montiel can get the better of Vini Jr.

I believe we take it tonight 1-2. Papu and Mir with the goals. :clap:

6 Likes

I’m on the way home from our thanksgiving vacation so unfortunately I won’t be able to watch the game today, I might be able to watch the end but I’m not sure

1 Like

Let’s just hope the ref doesn’t screw it up for us. All I want is a fair game tonight.

3 Likes

I hope we can get a good result that will put us top of the table!

2 Likes

True, but our task, to not give them stupid reasons to do it, keep our mental composed and don’t immediately show frustration at the first decision. Because stuff like that is not helping in anyway. We need to be solid on this level too.

2 Likes

We’ll probably lose, or even worse, get humiliated - but I really hope we can at least draw this one.

With all the potential casualties that were reported, I fear that most of them even though they’re playing tonight, are still not 100%.

Let’s see… VAMOS!

4 Likes

How many Yellows does Lopetegui and his assistant have for example? Together probably about 8 it’s just absurd at this point. All this combined is not working in our favour if there is another 50-50 decision to be made. If our assistant suggests a profession of the ref’s mother or Lope just keeps stepping over the line, when they tell him to behave.

2 Likes

And also Real line up, with no surprises.

2 Likes

Drama there will be. I hope we don’t compound the injuries though I fully support the sacrifice risk at this important moment in the season. Viva el Sevilla.

3 Likes

If we accidentally crunch Benzema’s metatarsals in the first few minutes it might be helpful.

2 Likes

Man…the ESPN commentators were slobbing all over Real Madrid. Then they talk about Sevilla and are complete Debbie Downers.

3 Likes

Just looking at the names, our back 5 are better than Reals, they only have more quality up front and in the midfield but as we can outperform that as a team. We do have what it takes. But will it finally show on the end scoreboard.

2 Likes

I’m hoping they were just slight doubts and the media have overblown the situation like they tend to do. Lope wouldn’t pick them if they weren’t fit in my opinion.

2 Likes

It’s always like that, they always hype up Madrid and Barcelona, it’s always about those two, occasionally they’ll add Atletico Madrid but all the other teams are nothing but an afterthought

4 Likes

I’m happy with our line up. Goes without saying that Real away is always a tough one and we’ll have to be at our best, but we are good enough to beat them. Come on boys!

2 Likes

LOL…he just asked how many dodgy penalties RM would get. They know the game.

2 Likes

I say two.

The first one given in the 24th minute, which Bono saves.

They get the second in injury time after we were leading 1-0.

We draw 1-1

Rafa Mir from the corner 0-1

5 Likes

Thats ONE BABY! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes