M13: Sevilla at Betis — El Gran Derbi [2019-20]

I agree with that mate. He’s a liability these days. Not commanding from crosses, hardly catches anything and his kicking was poor as well. He kept putting the team and defence under pressure.

Luckily we got away with it tonight but better sides would have exploited that. I don’t think nolito contributed a lot today. I would prefer us play Munir instead of him. However, bar that the rest did very well tonight. De jong did well up front, with his hold up play and took his goal well and same for Ocampos.

1 Like

5 Likes

How ya’ll doing today? Come down from that high yet?

2 Likes

Rocky Balboa

4 Likes

Really good watch. I would love a translation of Monchi’s speech. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice recap!

Ocampos said: “I’m more than happy. I come from a country where clásicos are important. It’s my first derby. I won the most important one in Argentina and now I’ve won one of the most important here. I’m off to celebrate with my teammates; we deserve this.”

1 Like

Beside the translation of Monchi’s speech, I’d also like to see what the players were seeing in the video there, it would’ve been epic!

There is a version up now with subtitles, but no second video. Yes that would have been awesome to see I’m sure.

1 Like

3 Likes

What a hell of a first post! :slight_smile: Welcome to the forum @Eddie305

Lol you mean welcome back. It’s Eddie from Miami. Forgot my old username info and been quietly lurking here loving the growth of MM

1 Like

EddieDelCarmen?

1 Like

Dudddde! You should have messaged me - I would have looked it up. :slight_smile:

1 Like