LaLiga 2021-22 Season Thread

Saw a load of things online earlier from people in Seattle talking about a possible Tsunami that came to nothing.

1 Like

Just renewed my season ticket, the price quoted for my section in the fondo is 465euros.
With the discount for the games missed in 19/20 I paid 350euros including the CL group games.

9 Likes

@NayNayAK Nathan you safe brother?

2 Likes

I pay $355 for a standing supporter’s ticket at DCUnited. 465 seems like a bargain considering the quality of football.

3 Likes

Yeah, don’t even get me started on NFL prices. We drop 400 on a single game ticket at Lambeau every couple of years. Prices for all sports in the States are so expensive.

2 Likes

I use to have nfl tix for the WFT too damn expensive

2 Likes

I hope they allow full crowds or at least 80% for new season. It will make things even more exciting. Football has missed the fans. In England we allowing full capacity again for stadiums. We have all restrictions removed. The vaccines work well and I think Spain are not far behind UK on vaccinations.

3 Likes

Let’s hope so Mark. It’s a bit concerning the new info coming out about the breakthrough cases rising, but let’s hope with good policies, people will be safe.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree Chris! Like you say safety comes first though. Hopefully we can manage this virus with the vaccines now but time will tell. I hope you are all doing great. Looking forward to the new season. Vamos sevilla!! :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s good to see Papu and Acuna back in training. Let’s hope they come up to speed quickly.

6 Likes

Looks like this aged poorly. Reverse jinx in effect?? :eyes:

Lopetegui! You have no excuse now. WIN LA LIGA!

9 Likes

Simeone shows up with Rodrigo De Paul: think again.

2 Likes

Nah, i refuse! We have Papu Gomez !!!

5 Likes

Messi leaving Barca. I never thought I’d see the day! It’s our season boys! Vamos mi Sevilla!

5 Likes

What a player he has been for that club, they have been so blessed with him carrying that club for so long. That’s what you hope a youth player will become, such a legend. Every club has their own tho, but he has been incredible. Let’s see indeed how they stack up without him.

4 Likes

I have to admit, it won’t be the same without Messi. I hated him when he scored against us and was playing in god mode (very often against us) but I loved his skills/talent and magic in the field. It seems to be official from Barca as well, though I didn’t believe it at first and still don’t somehow as he was close to renewing a couple of weeks ago… but everything comes to an end in life.

It’s been a great pleasure having him in La Liga - good luck Messi, a football legend, probably the greatest player ever.

3 Likes

Aguero will surely be very pissed off at this lol.

2 Likes

Of course RM and Atletico are still better than us and have more $. Also, Barca is still there at the top 3-4.

1 Like

Benzema & Suarez are amazing players, even till this day. But if Messi is no longer in LaLiga, En-Nesyri could outscore anyone IMO.

3 Likes

Benzema and Suarez are getting old too. I think they both about 34/35. They don’t have long left at the top.

This is a good chance for us to once again be competitive with the big 3 and like you say YEN to try go for top goal scorer.

3 Likes