La Liga 2023-24 Season Thread

I can comfortably say we’ve been thru much worse. :sweat_smile:

Let lil B*tis have their time in the sun.

2 Likes

Getafe/Barça was a glorious shitshow

2 Likes

Getafe/Barca was a very dirty match. Crazy amount of time added on too.

2 Likes

Sevilla would have had 6 red cards with the fouls that both Barca and Getafe were dishing out (Based on the average liga game) As @Brian knows, when that happens the games cannot continue because there has to me at least 17 players on the park. (Sheffield United tested it out)

But the expert analysis of the game reckons that there was only 56 minutes of active play in the game including the 9 minutes extra time, due to all the stops.

That blows out my theory that a game consists of 22 players contesting the ball for 90 minutes, meaning that on average a player has 4.1 minutes on the ball to do his duty and impress the fans.

2 Likes

The battle of Bramall lane. I remember it well :innocent: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Crikey, those challenges, it was like watching Billy Bremner and Norman ‘bite-yer-legs-off’ Hunter.

1 Like

When football was football.

3 Likes

Also how the appeal against Badé got denied is expectedly funny.

“Taking him down”
“Obvious chance of scoring”

Fairplay comite as always. Will be another difficult arbitrary season.

La liga EA Sports is still la liga.

3 Likes

Valencia played with a bunch of young guys today running their butts off, half of them canteranos, that’s how I would like Sevilla to be.

2 Likes

Chelsea singlehandedly outspends the entire LaLiga in the last 14 months.

1 Like

Chelsea also sold players for around 250 mil Euros so technically they’ve only spent about 680 mil euros which is still a considerable amount of money.

1 Like

Or maybe they just know where to stick the knife in, seeing as we have Marcáo and Nianzou injured and Gattoni not doing too well. Something that really irritates me.

2 Likes

Bellingham man, what a player he will be for Madrid. Also they got another questionable goal where it looks to be hand ball.

5 Likes

Bellingham is a freak of nature. Great 2 goals by him. Madrid got another superstar.

Barca struggling with Cadiz. They been well organised tonight. Barca stringing to adapt to temporary stadium.

2 Likes

i think i like these atleti jerseys.

hard to root for atleti but i guess in this matchup we have to?

1 Like

Uncle Perez doing what he does best, besides bribing RFEF of course.

2 Likes

Gabri Vega to Saudi is quite the power play!

2 Likes

Wow! A grear equaliser by Almeria with 10 men. Fair play!

Bryan Zaragoza at Granada is a slick young player.

2 Likes

Barcelona getting carried by a 16 year old. Incredible talent. Besides that and Frenkie they look poor.

Villareal young goalkeeper also not looking great in general but they play him and the rest of the team is competitive. Took some saves later tho. Villareal broken.

3 Likes