Happy La Liga 2019-2020!

Luck goes with the winners and those who are not afraid of winning, like us.

1 Like

Valencia sacks Marcelino. Just nuts.

2 Likes

How can you sack someone so late after the last fixture FFS?! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wow that’s crazy! After the great job he did with them last season. Came 4th and beat Barça in Copa! Madness and I hope they get there just deserts as a result.

2 Likes

Hehehe, not a fan of Marcelino and good to see chaos in Valencia. I can recommend Gary Neville’s brother Phil as the next trainer.

4 Likes

Haha why not give the other Neville brother a go! Valencia are their own worst enemy at times haha :joy:

5 Likes

Thank god the international break is almost over!

2 Likes

Valencia’s chairman just went nuts by firing Marcelino, he’s their most winningest coach since Nuno Espirito Santo in 2015 and the first coach to win them any silverware since Ronald Koeman in 2008. But since I’m not a fan of neither club nor manager it’s nice to see one of our direct league rivals shoot themselves in the foot with such abandon.

Still Valencia have a squad that is on par or even arguably superior than ours so it would be interesting to see how Celades manages given it’s his first senior squad gig.

2 Likes

Celades was abysmal with the Spain U21s, so I am quietly confident Valencia won’t be doing anything of note anytime soon.

1 Like

Interesting lineup from Atletico:

Atletico drop points! Sevilla could move to the top of the table tomorrow.

1 Like

Yep, bad result for Atleti! Top spot is there for the taking. Vamos Sevilla!

1 Like

Good news, let’s hope we do what we have to do tomorrow at 2 PM!

1 Like

4 Likes

Celta taking points off Atleti, at yet another big team.

2 Likes

That was great in the scheme of things but it’s a marathon, another ‘but’ … but every result has consequences and when you add them all up, you have a result and a winner. 4 games and 3 draws so far today means that only one team clocked up 3 points.

It’s a good day for SFC so far.

Vamos mi Granada.

3 Likes

:unamused::unamused::unamused:

Yep I got premier sports! Watching Granada Barça game now! Yep, these are great results for us! Long may it continue!

Barça lose 2-0 to Granada! Well deserved for Granada! Atletico held to 0-0 by Celta!

This is our season guys! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Feels wrong to even dream

2 Likes