Happy La Liga 2019-2020!

Not sure, why I put Bilbao in this conversation, I think I thought they had a game more to be played. But yeh they are to far behind… For us personally but still maybe contenting for Europe

2 Likes

Aint that the truth. They are 3 points behind us but have the global over us, so it’s very worrying. Time to get out the lucky charms, magic sticks and voodoo dolls.

3 Likes

Definitely. We need all the luck we can get. Let’s hope Barca turn up tomorrow night!

1 Like

And yet weirdly I kind of hope they don’t. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Joel gets humilliated by Nolito. Why didn’t Nolito do that in Sevilla?
Free-kick curved round the wall with the goalkeeper at the opposite side of the goal, classic.

2 Likes

Imagine my shock. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh look Rafinha playing well too. :eyes: Get him in a White shirt Monchi!

2 Likes

He belongs to the same group as Aspas, that Celta shirt works like magic.

Rafinha wore it too now…

1 Like

They actually might have a shaman in their staff with some black magic when they make a transfer deal.

How is that not a penalty?

:confounded:

1 Like

I know I’m very much in the minority but :poop: have had a mixed bag from VAR today. A blatant penalty not given, then a goal which struck Feddal’s hand in the build up, allowed. :sweat_smile:

They’ve actually looked half decent second half today. Celta should not be near the bottom though.

1 Like

Haha Madrid getting another one. Marcelo is touched but no way he gets even close to getting the ball in anyway shape or form.

3 Likes

Sergio Ramos is just the man for big occasions. Real Madrid helping us out again. Beat getafe and now beating Bilbao. Good news for us! It’s over for Barca now!

2 Likes

I hate how good he is.

2 Likes

Yeah he’s one of those players you love to hate. Kind of wish he was still playing for us. The guy is a winner.

1 Like

A thought came to me regarding Ramos the other week. Real are notorious for showing their club legends out the door at the end of their contracts like Casillas and Raul. Well, Ramos has one year left and Real have already stated they will not give him a new contract.

I’m thinking Ramos may not be willing to call it a day just yet, so what if Sevilla came in with a short-term 1-2 year contract for him to retire at the RSP? He’s a youth product after all and holds the club or some of the players close to his heart given he showed up for Puerta and Reyes’s funeral. Sure he has scored a few goals against Sevilla and agitated the fans in the process but he’s still a one man defense when on form, partnering him with Kounde would be tantalizing.

2 Likes

Hard pass from me. He should go to MLS.

What’s the difference?

1 Like

One is for Real Madrid.

1 Like