Friendly: Sporting CP vs Sevilla FC [2022]

Venue: Estádio José Alvalade – Lisbon :portugal:

Date & Time: Sunday July 24 20228:45PM (CET - Spain) // 7:45PM (UK/Portugal) // 2:45PM (EST - New York) // 1:45PM (CST - Minnesota) // 11:45AM (PST - Los Angeles)

Broadcast: SFC TV

5 Likes

Sevilla plays their 2nd friendly of the pre-season against Sporting Clube de Portugal. The full squad has made the trip, except Kounde, who had voluntarily joined the team in Lagos, but was left out for their trip to Lisbon. The list of 31 players is as follows:

Bono, Dmitrovic, Alberto Flores, Herzig, Jesús Navas, Montiel, Pablo Pérez, Rekik, Marcao, José Ángel, Kike Salas, Acuña, Fernando, Gudelj, Delaney, Joan Jordán, Pedro Ortiz, Rakitic, Óliver Torres, Ocampos, Juanlu, Nacho Quintana, Lamela, Suso, Luismi Cruz, Tecatito, Papu Gómez, Munir, Iván Romero, Rafa Mir & En-Nesyri.

3 Likes

Edi, you’re doing the Lord’s work!

Do we know where/if we’ll be able to watch?

1 Like

For now, only on SFC TV: https://live.sevillafc.es/

You might have to create an account to watch.

3 Likes

Marcao won’t be playing tonight due to a minor muscular problem. So it begins…!

4 Likes

Some things never change!

2 Likes

Starting lineup for tonight:

Bono

Navas Rekik Carmona Acuna

Rakitic Fernando Oliver

Lamela Mir Tecatito

2 Likes

Looking at the subs bench:

No Delaney or En-Nesyri. :eyes:

1 Like

Quite interesting. No mention of injuries or similar.

See how serious Lope might be about using Carmona as a cb.

I can’t get into the website :yawning_face:

Tecatitio 0-1

Good pass, but terrible play from Sporting.

1 Like

Sevilla have asked all the question in the first 15 minutes. We look entirely different though, maybe there’s been changes to the system. Rafa Mir misses one on 18 minutes.

Tecatito’s pass not in line with the pace of the movement, dificult this way for Mir.

1 Like

Yes the pass wasn’t exactly a caramelo but he could have played it different. Rakitic has been excellent and Oliver Torres. Great to see Fernando and the Referee having a laugh together. Acuña and Tecatito are great too.

Just tuned in, good to see that we’re leading. Missed a good chance for a counter there.

I’m watching the match through a website that streams SfcTV - can’t watch it directly from the website as it is limited to certain countries lol. What a shame.

4 Likes

He’s going to change most of the team, ten players warming up. That will disrupt the rhythm but I can’t complain, the game is a warm up, preparation and I’ve liked what I’ve seen so far.

1 Like

Some fluid play from us there, good to see that. Nice save from Bono.

1 Like

0-1 HT it is.

1 Like