Friendly: Sevilla vs Levante [20/21]

If Ocampos is gonna score goals like that from LW this year… :hot_face:

3 Likes

Squad numbers announced today but players still in last seasons numbers. :laughing: de Jong in 19, Gudelj in 17.

1 Like

Ayyy, Yousseff didn’t screw up a 1v1!

Tied 2-2.

3 Likes

Commentator confused about the timings…lmao he forgot the 55 minute first half

1 Like

En Syri just a tad offside but he took it well with the left foot.

2 Likes

Changes Kounde for Javi Vazquez and Ocampos out for Genaro expected soon.

1 Like

Raki turns it round.

3 Likes

Yeah el capitano with the light touched header from Jordans Corner kick.

3 Likes

How can the game get to 100 minutes without VAR ?

Predetermined that they would play two 50 minute halfs.

1 Like

Can’t say I’ve heard of that before !

Well Pozo looked reliable and up to the job, gets my vote. Oscar, can’t say the same but it’s his first game.

How many games undefeated now, it’s got to be more than 6 months.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s a bit strange.

The guys looked pretty good for the most part. Pozo should stick around imo. Looks really good.

3 Likes

Well. Good practice game, it shows we have options but it wasnt spectacular apart from Ocampos.

1 Like

21 iirc, I was thinking about it but let’s keep it 20 official games.

1 Like

Gotta laugh at the Ocampos missile, the goalkeeper got a hand to it but the ball just knocked his hand out of the way !

2 Likes

I liked Oscar’s touches and final ball. Great player to have when under pressure.

I’d feel much safer with Pozo as a backup winger (either 4th or 5th choice) & as a 3rd choice RB, rather than Navas’ stand-in. But i still wouldn’t mind if he got the role. We could always re-access in January.

3 Likes

I liked how quick Oscar was. Seems to add a bit to the mix.

2 Likes

Two totally different halves. The team showed character in the second one.

Still nothing worth noting, except I wouldn’t want to see Vaclik as a starter, ever. Bono is our man for protecting the goal.

Also we dearly missed Rakitic.

4 Likes

I also think Pozo deserves to stay as back up for Navas. His crosses were quite dangerous today, and if he puts in a similar performance vs. Bilbao on Friday, then Lope should be convinced.

2 Likes