Friendly: Sevilla vs Levante [20/21]

Lopetegui’s 1st starting XI includes Mudo Vázquez, Bryan Gil, and none other than Carlos Fernández at striker.

This friendly can be viewed on Sevilla’s official website & YouTube channel:

live.sevillafc.es

#VamosMiSevilla

3 Likes

We clugging the site or what?

1 Like

We are live.

2 Likes

1-0 Levante. Headed goal from set-piece.

1 Like

And that’s 2-0, deep pass puts their striker way ahead, underneath of Vacklik slots it in.

1 Like

2-0 Levante. :grimacing:

Levante btw all substitute players.

1 Like

Bryan trying his hardest, looking lively. Little real danger so far, but two times it came from him.

Vaclik still crap in 1 on 1s?

1 Like

He got a foot to it, but i wouldn’t blame him for the goal. Gomez totally lost his man.

1 Like

I think i heard the commentator say this would be a 55-min half?? Well i’m here for it.

3 Likes

Biggest indicator that Mudo is not in Lope’s plans, he‘s been shifted to LW and is isolated there.

1 Like

2nd half 55 minutes as well lol. Not sure what I understood right but it was lopes idea to also let substitute players play as much as possible.

1 Like

First 10 minutes he was active in central midfield and I liked it surprisingly then he faded into the blackness.

Maybe because I hadn’t seen him in too long haha, I was like okay Mudo now you are pulling the play towards you and after 3 times it stopped xd

1 Like

Yeah I wouldn’t blame the goal on him but the fact still is, he doesn’t stop anything.

2 Likes

Unless Mudo is a false 9, he has no place in a 4-3-3.

Suso was switched to the middle, and Bryan to RW, and it gave us a better look. We were more threatening with this setup and got more balls into the box.

But honestly, all i’m waiting for is Óscar.

2 Likes

Yup we are getting all new players right? Second half, very interesting to compare our two squads although Levante will too

1 Like

They started a separate stream for the 2nd half.

1 Like

2nd half lineup looks like a 3-4-1-2:

Bono
Kounde - Gudelj - Diego
Pozo - Jordan - Ivan - Ocampos
Oscar
DeJong - YEN

2 Likes

That was a missile.

3 Likes