Friendly: Sevilla FC vs. Angers SCO [2022]

I was driving back from north Carolina today and missed it. Hope I can catch up

The game should still be available on the team’s YouTube page. They finally made it available to us outsiders.

3 Likes

I helped with that :blush:

4 Likes

It’s funny because I was futzing around with a VPN to watch it on their app and then realized it was available sans VPN on YouTube via the link you sent. Go figure

1 Like

So did I. If by “helped” you mean “wished upon a star and then it just happened”

I don’t have your connections, so I rely on one Jiminy Cricket to do my bidding with SFC.

2 Likes

Doing the Lord’s work. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

Having just come back from Korea, didn’t they think new fans would wanna watch the games? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Goal and assist by Ocampos and Tecatito both for each other.
Maybe Oliver too, he certainly scored and got a share of an assist.
3 Assists by Navas, very nice assist by Gudelj.

All that looked promising although the game didn’t have much pace till the last 20 minutes. On balance I liked the way we played for each other, we looked a different Sevilla but Angers made it easy. We’ll see a very different game against Arsenal.

3 Likes

Highlights look not very impressive. Bit uninspiring play and slow paced, which I guess Angers contributed to. Atleast we found some net, where they didn’t. So it looks like a somewhat impressive victory in those preseason results.

2 Likes

Yeah, I only saw two goals, but both looked like child’s play goals. Lob the ball into the air from the wing and four red shirts all unmarked waiting to find the back of the net.

1 Like

When not on TV, I watch the games on PC and was very close to purchasing a VPN monthly subscription for the remaining friendlies. Glad that @ChrisLail came to the rescue and now we can enjoy it live on Youtube (better quality than web).

2 Likes