Friendly: Sevilla FC vs. Angers SCO [2022]

Friendly #3. Midweek prep for looming pair of matches against Premier League sides on the weekend. Will we avoid another 1-1 draw?

The match will once again be broadcast thru SFC TV. Still unsure whether it’ll be available to those outside of Spain.

2 Likes

Probably won’t be able to watch, Some French teams have had some really weird preseason games depending on how they are taking it. I don’t think we will do much different.
Angelo Fulgini is that player we were rumoured with earlier. Maybe one to keep an eye out for, for the ones watching.

1 Like

It Angers me that the situation with Kounde is still unresolved.

Hopefully we’ll be able to see Marcao in action tonight.

1 Like

I think you might be disappointed again, he doesn’t appear to have recovered from the minor injury I read today. Hope I’m wrong because this is bloody annoying.

1 Like

Yep, still no Marcão.

2 Likes

Arranca el partido!

1 Like

No idea why, but I always get happy when watching a game where the teams are wearing red and black. Such a great color combo on the pitch.

1 Like

Ocampos scores, well there’s something.

1-0 Ocampos

1 Like

Nice play from Montiel and Ocampos for the opening goal.

1 Like

Bit of a tap in from 8m out, but he crept in from the shade and so nobody saw him.

I think they should do something with these stadiums with such extremely shaded areas while the sun is blinding players in other parts. Ruins the TV cameras too.

1 Like

Eh, I’m fine with it. It’s just a preseason friendly. No need to invest a lot in training pitches just for a random friendly.

1 Like

2-0 YEN

1 Like

2 ?

1 Like

Wowser. Crazy sequence on the second goal as well.

1 Like

Angers are not even trying…

1 Like

Looks like most everyone was WAY offsides, but not VAR, so it’ll stand lol

1 Like

Was that Koundé with the white frame sunglasses looking at his mobile?

2 Likes

Yeah, I think so. It looked like him, but I’m watching on mute during a work meeting, so I didn’t hear the commentary.

2 Likes