Europa - RD16 - Sevilla FC at Fenerbahçe SK

Seems like because he was obviously hurt. Our players would have kicked the ball out of bounds, because that was the right thing to do. We were not . on a counter at the time. It sucks seeing a guy go down like that even if it is on the other team. Nobody wants to be carried off on a stretcher

3 Likes

Acuña is putting in the hard work of stealing the ball. He seems motivated today.

2 Likes

Penalty ugg

2 Likes

And after the penalty they caught us flatfooted and almost scored another

3 Likes

Rafa off for Bryan please

5 Likes

Tactically and mentally weak. Lots of opportunities to counter as we are much better than Fenerbahce on quality but none used, not even trying.

Bring on Ocampos, Gil, Lamela and any speed we can get in the second half. Rafa Mir? Rescind that piece of shit’s contract right now in the dressing room.

6 Likes

We did well to take the sting out the game, cause that stadium is loud as hell! Unfortunate to give away a pen, but we also lucked out with the Jordan goal last week. They haven’t troubled us too much apart from that chance after the goal, but we gotta look for our forwards more. They’re actually making runs, we’re just choosing to spend time with useless possession.

I like the way we’re set up, and Rakitic has been doing good work on the left as of late. However i can’t say the same for right side. Maybe Rafa isn’t a winger? Lamela would be better in that role, but Oliver isn’t giving Montiel many options or feeding Mir when the run is there.

Confident in the 2nd half, mostly cause Jordan & Nianzou aren’t there to sabotage. But I believe we can get something, even before putting our wingers on. VAMOS MI SEVILLA!

4 Likes

Such a dumb lineup initially. Really solid defensively just the one dumb mistake.

2 Likes

This was the exact conversation and lineup that I just had with all the old men at Peña.

3 Likes

Fenerbace were terrified of Sevilla and that they’d get the 3rd goal, now that they’re in the game everything changes. Absolute stupidity by Telles for the penalty., Montiel not shining either while Rafa Mir is a big fat zero. First changes should be Gil and Ocampos.

4 Likes

I’m convinced we don’t even discuss the first half at halftime.

3 Likes

Mass panic now in defence every time they get the ball forward And Yen doing his headless chicken act up front.
The Turk fans seem to agree with us and doing all they can to help light a fire under our arse

1 Like

Is Dimi gonna have to smack another fan?

3 Likes

Is there grounds for a forfeit? :eyes:

3 Likes

Sampi telling Jordan to get ready, we’re doomed

Looks like Ocampos and Suso are ready to come on. Where is team Suso? I am not convinced

1 Like

Suso time :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

So only three subs used but all windows unless extra time is needed.

1 Like

Step up and finish it Sevilla, there’s going to be at least 9 minutes of extra time.

The last thing I want is injuries, extra time and defeat in that order.

3 Likes

Oops I must have missed that Suso was on with Ocampos

2 Likes