Europa - RD16 - Sevilla FC at Fenerbahçe SK

1 Like

3 Likes

Bono makes the squad - Bade back, Nianzou’s hammy must be ok.

4 Likes

All great news

2 Likes

Anyone know what the deal is with Montiel? I feel like we are seeing less and less of him lately. Not to suggest I think he should start over Navas, but in matches where Navas and Suso just isn’t working on the right, I feel like we could get more mileage out of Montiel

3 Likes

Question is, does Bono start since Dimi just had a ton of minutes or do we stick with Bono?

2 Likes

Dmitrovic starts in Euro liga normally.

As for Montiel I think he must have been suspended for the league game and that’s why he wasn’t in the squad.

2 Likes

I’m really excited for the next game because it means a lot to me. Back in 2008, we lost on penalties and it was heartbreaking. I remember missing the first 15 minutes of the game because of a problem with my ticket, which made the loss even worse. That’s why I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s match so much - it’s a chance for me to make up for what happened and get a win. I can’t wait to see what happens and I’m hoping for the best!

FC Sevilla VS Fenerbahce UEFA Europa League Promo 2023 | Highlight |Get Ready for the Battle

6 Likes

Yes he’s been shit defensively, but he also had a knock of some sort that caused him to miss some time.

1 Like

Enjoy the match. You will be there? Send photos if possible :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought the match was at 3PM my time, but it’s the early one at 1:45PM.

2 Likes

2 Likes

wtf with this lineup?

1 Like

Probably a 3-5-2 with Mir and YEN as strikers. Montiel and Acuna as RWB and LWB.

Bade, Gudelj and Telles as CB’s and Fernando, Oliver and Raki as midfielders, Fernando the more defensive one.

Flashscore has it as a 5-4-1 with Mir as a winger which doesn’t make much sense.

3 Likes

Sampaoli loves using Mir out wide for some reason though. I don’t understand why Ocampos, Gil and Lamela is on the bench. Neither Mir or YEN can pass so what’s the point of them both ?

2 Likes

Guessing he is hoping to see this game through this evening and save Ocampos, Lamela and Bryan for the weekends must Win game.

5 Likes

I just hope Bade is alright and is not put on some injections to play. I don’t have much faith in our medical staff still. Mir on the wing as long as the play is on the other side, and can reach the box second post. Or going over Youssef in moments where we can go deep. If you play him on the side, and aim to play through that side its generally useless. We’ll see.

2 Likes

Racitic has amazing football IQ. He puts himself in the right places, but he has slowed down. Could have used a bit more speed there.

5 Likes

Why did they stop play there? It’s wasn’t a foul or a head injury.

1 Like