Europa League Quarter Final - Sevilla FC at Manchester United

What a game to make a rentree for Marcao. He did two weird kicks already I’m scared he will tear something by himself again.

Third clear chance. 1-0 Sanitizer.

I don’t like Bruno Fernandez. He falls down when someone sneezes.

Bono with a nice save there. Martial killing us.

2 Likes

And they score. Terrible defending.

1 Like

Ocampos does well to win the ball back and then passes to no one. Need a striker there.

Nianzou is not having a good game.

1 Like

Suiciding succesfully so far.

1 Like

The gulf in class is stark here. For once the English media can be arrogant about Man Utd against Sevilla in European match. It’s sad to see how far we falling.

1 Like

Its either now we get something back or we are about to make the home game redundant. Knives edge.

2 Likes

What are we doing? Acuna giving way too much space there. I hope we can make it to the half. I’m afraid we can’t though.

Defensive structure non-existent.

2 Likes

Get on with it. Never a red card.

1 Like

Aj Ajj… could have seen that punished lol. Can’t be a Spanish VAR at least.

1 Like

Shouldn’t even be a yellow if you ask me

1 Like

Needed that Rakitic!

That was still in.

4 Likes

That’s what I was going to say

Anyone else tired of how biased these commentators are?

2 Likes

That’s why I watch in Korean. No understand no bias insert pointing head meme

1 Like

First of all, what was the foul there? I didn’t see shit, unless it was Marcao on the back. Good way to close it out, gives hope. Nianzou is really good on those corners. I wish his defense was better. Maybe he can be a center forward? haha

2 Likes

That was a blast of a header. Came close to going in. At this point if we get a goal, I think we can change the momentum. I think we need a couple changes that half. We definitely need a Striker in there.

1 Like