Europa League Quarter Final - Sevilla FC at Manchester United

LET’s GO!

3 Likes

Think Marcao gets in the lineup today?

2 Likes

5 Likes

What is this bullshit lineup? Leave your hottest player on the bench…sure great strategy.

2 Likes

Also why is Nianzou in the line up and Bade on the bench?! First start for Marcao after few months against Manchester is just weird

3 Likes

Sampa after seeing this lineup

3 Likes

Seems like a suicide mission but there’s no reward without risk… so let’s see.

I’ll take that lineup. I’ve said it before. I’m not a tactician and neither are you. Hopefully Mendilíbar has gotten to know his squad better than we know the squad from our armchairs, so at least for now, I’m going to trust the Míster.

I love that Martial is lining up. Double love that Casemiro is lining up. Mucho morbo.

3 Likes

:disguised_face:

4 Likes

Team is wearing all white and red socks, for folks like @SurreySevilla keeping track

5 Likes

:face_vomiting:

According to whoscored.com ; Idrissi was Man of the Match in the 1-0 Feyenoord win over Roma today. So a little positive Sevilla news today already. I believe anything but aside from a loss would already be a blessing for the club today.

2 Likes

I’ve said it before, Casemiro has the most punchable face I think I have ever seen. I hope he takes a ball straight to his nose. The way he plays has always irritated me. Martial on the other hand I like. His stint with us unfortunately did not amount to much, but I do not begrudge him for it. Shame he is so injury prone.

2 Likes

He’s been playing really well according to the stats. I haven’t watched any of his games yet.

This is not going to be a pretty game. I don’t know what the score will be but the lineup looks defensive and I am sure this will be a pain to watch.

My prediction, a 1-0 loss. We will play defensive the whole match, and the pressure finally cracks in the 60th minute or so.

Sloppy midfield play from a crap pass by Bono leads to a goal by Man U, but offside was Sancho.

2 Likes

We are not afraid playing forward, will play into their pace game on the break. Will be rough.

Also Fidget Spinner Anthony is up there on the punch able list. His manners and everything…

2 Likes

What is up with the Nazi Eagle tattoo on Antony’s neck?