Europa League Play-offs Knockout: Sevilla FC vs GNK Dinamo Zagreb 02-17-2022

I would say, he’s been more free indeed atleast not as stuffed to the wing as before, more central, sometimes from build up like, but still leaning towards left attacking midfield from his comfort. Dont think the graph on Jacobs figure is far off.

2 Likes

It’s closer to what he played in Atalanta (AM) so it should be good.

2 Likes

If he was 2m, he’d be playing there :wink:

1 Like

I like the line up. There is good balance and mix of attacking and defensive players in the lineup. Nice to see even more players back and great to see Navas back on bench.

The only surprise is no Tecatito. Has he got a slight injury or lope just resting him?

Vamos mi sevilla!

2 Likes

Why NBA player, and not tennis player? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Closer to a contact sport :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

And for the love of our creator, i hope this is the last year we have to hear that God awful UEL anthem!

1 Like

LET’S GO BOYS!!! This is our tournament.

3 Likes

I actually love the anthem music. It’s much better than the champions league on haha.

2 Likes

Please tell me you’re trolling Mark… :anguished:

1 Like

Vamos boys!

Why is that not a red?

Rakitic!! ahora Sii! 1-0

2 Likes

he didn’t even touch Papu.
Papu made an incredible meal out of it, the commentator saying he’s fouled without contact lol.

2 Likes

Vamos!! Home sweet home! Lol Rakitic!!

It’d be harsh, but maybe that woulda been the right call?

1 Like

I feel a lot better with this penalty than the ones that came out of shithousery in Champions League.

At least our players are aggressive and playing for the win.

2 Likes

Has to be a VAR for potential red card, regardless of whether referee thinks goalkeeper went for ball and not player. But no VAR today.

2 Likes

Denial of goal scoring opportunity is the rule right? If it is a penalty, it should have been a red. Either way, let’s score 14!

1 Like

Wait, Europa League doesn’t have VAR?

Goalie, Goes for the block with his feet first, sees he doesn’t make it, and retracts his feets again. Without touching Papu. Never a red card.

1 Like