Copa del Rey - R64 - CE Andratx vs Sevilla FC [21/22]

I go;

Bono, Montiel, Carlos, Kounde, Acuna, Delaney, Rakitic, Jordan, Papu, Ocampos and Mir.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d go the same as this provided all these players are fit.

If I had free reign right now I would probably go…

GK: Bono

RB: Montiel
CB: Koundé
CB: Diego Carlos
LB: Acuña

CM: Delaney
CM: Fernando

RW: Ocampos
AMC: Papu Gomez
LW: Munir

CF: Rafa Mir

But we know that ain’t going to happen.

3 Likes

Fernando is suspended.

3 Likes

Then replace him with your choice or Jordan or Rakitic.

1 Like

Munir???

2 Likes

Rogelio???

1 Like

I’d rather play lopetegui on the wing than him

1 Like

Getafe lost today 5-0 EEEEKKKK

3 Likes

The new format of the Copa has made for some interesting games.

4 Likes

Bėtis had to go through Extra Time to beat Talavera in their game too.

2 Likes

Zaragoza it is. At least we can enjoy their beautiful goal-nets as we score… or concede :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Haha I watched their highlights against Burgos the other day and thought exactly this about their Nets.

Should beat Zaragoza really, will be a good game though.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s a good draw for us overall!

2 Likes

I don’t know, we struggled against 4th division clubs, it’s a big step up in level to compete against a second division club
:grin:

7 Likes

True that, that’s what we are gonna get, Lopetegui has already confirmed it will be a very complex and difficult game. Like all games before. Same approach

5 Likes

He just says that to lull the opponent into a false sense of security in thinking they the favourites. All part of the lope master plan :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lope will play the underdog card again. He knows how to play possum haha!

3 Likes

Riiiiiiiiigght… we’ll see how surprisingly that one turns out.

Anyway the Atletico game, just getting a result there is a fine aim and play like Andratx or Cordoba with positive result on the scoreboard is excusable. It’s a big game tho, small chance Lope gets a result in those.

Also you got me thinking about what animal would resemble Lope’s appearance/face best. I tried seeing the possum in him, but its not that. I’m leaning towards a bird type.

4 Likes

I actually fancy our chances to win tomorrow. We have a few back and we generally quite strong at home as well. Atletico aren’t the same team they were last season and have some form issues and injuries. This is an opportunity to lock down 2nd spot and try keep pace as really the only potential title challenger to Real Madrid this season.

Yeah I could see lope as a bird. That’s a good call man. Either that or a fox in my opinion.

2 Likes