Copa Del Rey 23/24 - Sevilla FC at Getafe

We are lucky its just their first lol

Ramos should get an assist.

That was lucky they didn’t review that penalty. It was soft, but its also la liga

I hate Getafe so much.

4 Likes

imagine signing a sex offender and then thinking everythings okay

3 Likes

It is probably one of those fake blood pouches. I didnt even see contact

We have zero chemistry. None

Very scrappy and irritating, just as you expect. Let’s not lose ourselves.

1 Like

Eveyone just standing around watching Suso struggle. Love that

how’s alberto flores?

Alberto taking a trip somewhere there. Good lord.

Shaky

1 Like

Definitely nervous, but building confidence

Juanlu has to lead the league in handballs right?

3 Likes

Alberto is really lucky that cross didn’t hit, really bad form. Good to see Nianzou get a start and Isaac again as well. Wonder why QSF made the change to a 3CB set in a match like this.

2 Likes

Suso dropping so far back to get on the ball isn’t going to work. We need that to be Sow and then have him link with Suso. Sow seems invisible to me.

I think this team would benefit from spending 24/7 with each other for a month. Maybe some meditation, and some crisis management training.

That’s twice the fuckers have hit the ball into the net clearly after the whistle. Surely to intimidate the young keeper.

I understand the rules are different, but after playing years on my school team, if you kick the ball after the whistle blows, it’s a yellow. Let alone kicking it in the net

1 Like

I can not stand how much this announcer is hyping up Greenwood. I mean c’mon, the guy is a disgrace, no team should be proud to have him on their side.

3 Likes