Copa Del Rey 23/24 - Sevilla FC at Getafe

Yeh I don’t doubt him either. Let Isaac run around him and give them time to get a dynamic and feel going for how to play together and use their strengths. Give them two good wingers and providers actively looking for them, plus the support of our attacking/centre mids and Rafa Mir will find and deliver plenty of goals. If you need a striker to do everything himself and be independent of others, that’s not him. But if you get Ramazani or something like that, he will go for the most crazy things and runs on his own but 9/10 it’s not effective either. So if you don’t have the absolute top quality versatile strikers like prime Suarez or Aguero, providing your striker is a team game. And we have been lacking in this aspect for too too long.

5 Likes

Past 10 games, La Liga and CL, he gets about 15 minutes game time, each game. And you expect him to get better? that’s just impossible.

He provoked some bad influences by himself and he’s definitely part of the problem. But the chances he is given are no real chances. Besides all the other problems in the squad. Where honestly no player is really developing, except maybe Juanlu and Pedrosa right now.

It’s rough for a striker too and with his options he had, I would have recommended him to leave. So in a way that, through all that he still tries and wants to give it a go. I respect that. Because in all honesty, I thought he lied last week, when he said what he said after leaving the stadium, and I counted him gone already.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s on that and Espn. Spoilt for choice! Haha

3 Likes

Tough match. We are the underdogs but we just have to have a go and try to play to win from the start. Let’s hope the team can surprise us with a cup run. Vamos!

3 Likes

It’s sad times when we consider ourselves underdogs to a team like Getafe.

3 Likes

1 Like

The lineup ain’t bad. Players just gotta show up.

VAMOS MI SEVILLA !!

3 Likes

VAMOOOOSSSS!

1 Like

If anyone wants to watch the game together I will be hanging out here! Nervionenses Del Mundo

Looks like Alberto will be in goal for a last minute change

3 Likes

That’s a big change.

2 Likes

Basic colours, full blue versus full red kits. Nice for once.

2 Likes

Dimi suffering from lower back pain apparently.

Prob doesn’t want to make it worse by bending to pick the ball out of the goal.

2 Likes

And that black keepers kit!

2 Likes

VAMOS

What a leap by Ramos!

3 Likes

Ramos!!! Lets go!

2 Likes

Get in!! Ramos with a header following a corner

2 Likes

Massive goal, Sergio showing up early! and he had something overdue. Well done!

3 Likes

Ramos is still awesome in the air. Fair play to him. Perfect start!

2 Likes