Copa Del Rey [21-22] - M1 - Córdoba CF vs Sevilla FC

It seemed as if Delaney had a concussion. He was making signs as if he was disoriented.

4 Likes

Really bad first half, with no idea what to do. Hope for better performance in the second half, with some substitutions. Oscar is totally out of form, we can see this now, why he doesn’t play much.

2 Likes

I think it was a dig in the ribs from behind as he ran a corner out, unsuccessfully thanks to the dig in the ribs.

3 Likes

I think cards and suspensions get carried into la liga in this competition?
Not at all sure though.

1 Like

I think you are right Tim.

2 Likes

What a struggle against a team 1 div lower than Sevilla Atlético. Unbelievable.

3 Likes

Something to look at for the next few weeks are how the RFEF refs treat Sevilla. Monchi, the players, and others sure made their displeasure known about the non-penalty on Ocampos. Cerro Grande, from Madrid, seems a bit quick with the cards today.

1 Like

And SAT beat them twice last season. :eyes:

1 Like

Terrible mix up between Jordan & D Carlos amost results in a goal.

2 Likes

Maybe we should have fielded a total SAT team. This team we have out there has zero bite.

2 Likes

Mir scores, but clear offside.

1 Like

It’s Gil Manzano today but they’re both as bad. There was an article published this week going through the long litany of refereeing decisions against Sevilla in the Bernabeu. It’s there in the historical records, there’s no doubt remaining.
Real Madrid own the referees.

1 Like

Cordoba put 6 players upfield when we play out of defence, honestly, can nobody see a reason to play the long ball or a variation?

damn I always get those confused.

1 Like

Cordoba fans have a grand ol time at our expense.

Munir with the shot as Papu finally dribbles in. Keeper with another good save. Five minutes of stoppage before we go to Extra time.

Ocampos had a chance at a give and go with Papu, instead shoots it to the moon.

1 Like

Extra time. Just what we don’t need

2 Likes

haha this game is weird. Mir wide open header, hits the post, offside anyway.

I tuned in for the last part of the second half. The team seems pretty low energy. Would love to eek out a goal here

2 Likes