Club Friendly: Sevilla FC vs Paris St-Germain [21-22]

It’s our 3rd pre-season friendly, and our 1st of 3 matches while the team is in Portugal. We are up against the French powerhouse in PSG, although both teams aren’t at full strength. There ought to be many absences on both sides, as most South American players (Neymar, Di Maria, Paredes, Acuña, Papu) are still on vacation, while a few others haven’t yet started pre-season, or are injured.

Where to watch: SFC TV, Gol TV (Spain), BeIN Sports
(As always, check local listings if unable to watch on above channels.)

#VamosMiSevilla
#NuncaTeRindas

4 Likes

PSG Squad vs Sevilla:

2 Likes

No ESPN this time around :frowning:

Line up for today

3 Likes

Where can one get a full pre season friendly schedule?

What a mess so far

1 Like

Our passing has been so sloppy

Big save from Bono in a 1v1

Why are we even playing CBs?

No true 1st team central defender in the team today so it’s expected that we look so shitty in the back and our mid/forwards aren’t doing shit to help the defense.

1 Like

That was better, I guess. Terrible shot from Ocampos but at least it was a shot

Jup terrible so far.

1 Like

All hope in the cantera players i guess…

1 Like

Not really looking like a team. Defense is often positioned terribly (which of the three CB’s is supposed to be the leader…?), not really looking like there’s a plan in midfield (pretty sure i saw Rakitic with the ball and perhaps Jordan running atop of each other) and not sure Yen has touched the ball yet…

1 Like

Atleast the PSG players are looking to play competitive this game. reactions like Kurzawa show enough.

Ocampos 2020-2021 appears to be back.

2 Likes

First pass Pedro Ortiz, find Nesyri deep to get a penalty.

3 Likes

Rakitic clean left bottom corner. 1-0 Sevilla

2 Likes

Jose Angel beautiful tackle, good promise.

1 Like

PSG players look angry all the time. Guess that’s what it feels like playing for a club like that.
Mediocre first half. Hakimi is all over the right wing. Oscar drawing plenty of balls to him, not doing bad either. Just as always no real treat to the goal.

1 Like