Champions League Draw 2020/21

Better than PSG.

They just fired Favre and have become over-reliant on Haaland since he came; once he gets injured the team becomes clueless. The likes of YEN and co should also find some joy against Hummels.

2 Likes

This was the easiest possible draw for Sevilla, I am thrilled. I hope Dortmund are still struggling with their new manager in February.

5 Likes

Decent draw, happy with that.

2 Likes

Lope must be thinking how to guard Haland, get 2 nil-nil draw and advance by penalty shootout.

4 Likes

Quite a passable draw. I was expecting PSG at the end but Barca got them.

We have more quality than them in overall and we should get to the quarters, anything else and it’s a total failure.

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

So much happens between the draw & the round of 16 that it’s hard to read this team. They have talent all over but have always struggled defensively. I hope Lope gets his attack sorted by then.

Also, welcome to the forum @antoniodisanto! Hope to see you around often. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I had a weird feeling that it was gonna be the Black and Yellow. As I have said before we can beat any of these teams and BD are no different. They have some good young talent. That Reyna kid from the US can ball. They got murdered over the weekend though. Very susceptible by a speedy counter which we don’t have of course. The BD defense doesn’t to be very good.

2 Likes

Dortmund’s defence and keeper can be got at. Take Hårland out and they are fucked.

2 Likes

Have you guys been watching these videos?

5 Likes

Fully agree the general sentiment here, Dortmund should be a good and winnable match. 2 months is a while tho, see how we both progress towards it. My friend is a BVB fan, I will hit him up when the date is near. Looking forward to this clash!

5 Likes

Would love to have him over here or maybe even the podcast to chat about his squad.

3 Likes

Atalanta vs. Atlanta, confuses me too

3 Likes

Be Intresting to see how the react after sacking the manager. Such a tough one to call. Just wish it was now rather down the line where they have a chance to get some form back

1 Like

Let’s just hope the new coach isn’t another Hans Flick. :smile:

1 Like

If Dortmund keep up this run of form then we will be going into the Champions League games as favourites

3 Likes

Borussia Dortmund are complete and utter crap. Keep Haarland quiet and they have nothing, Sancho has been poor this season, their defence is really poor.

We have the Defence to keep them quiet, and hopefully our front three will punish their weak defence and shocking goalkeeper.

6 Likes

Wondering if we are wearing the Red Away kit in the Away leg against Dortmund. I noticed the Away kit has suddenly started to be sold on the online store with the CL decals in recent weeks. Only had the Home one on there for the first 5 months of the season. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Shoot shoot shoot on sight! I expect to see Suso and Papu smashing shots at Burki, absolutely dreadful goalkeeper, YEN there to pounce when he inevitably drops / spills one.