Champions League Draw 2020/21

What was the reasoning behind that?

Don’t know that anyone really knows. He scored 4 goals in very little action in the 6th month spell he was here. I guess Emery didn’t like him?

1 Like

The last-16 draw will be on 14 December at 12,00 cet.
We will be drawn against 1 of the group winners excluding any other Spanish teams and will be at home for the 1st leg.
Possible opponents
Bayern
Manchester City
Liverpool
xxxxxxxxx
Borussia Dortmund
Juventus
Plus two more group winners from
B. Monchengladbach/Shakhtar Donetsk
RB Leipzig/Paris SG

First legs: 16/17/23/24 February
Second legs: 9/10/16/17 March

3 Likes

I don’t think we can play Chelsea in this round.

1 Like

We can’t.

I forgot that we can’t play a team from our group until the next round :innocent: :blush: :smile:

2 Likes

So to tag onto Brian:

Bayern
Man City
Liverpool
Borussia Dortmund
PSG
Juventus

1 Like

Either of those teams will give us a hard time. Dortmund would be a lucky draw for us…

2 Likes

Yup well there is always a chance. On a good day atleast. I think except PSG and Bayern I give us a small shot for advancing

2 Likes

PSG ain’t even that good. Best draw for us would be Dortmund or Juventus though.

1 Like

Dortmund, PSG and Juventus are tough, but beatable - City and Liverpool much much harder, but if we draw Bayern we’re 100% out.

I would like to draw PSG.

2 Likes

The only one I’m afraid of is Bayern and hell we played them well in a one off. This team can raise up to challenge anyone. I think all of those teams have weaknesses.

1 Like

I’m not saying anything, but if we were to draw Liverpool… we haven’t lost a game to them. All the matches in which we played them have ended in either a draw or a win.

6 Likes

I also see Liverpool as one of the doable ones.

2 Likes

They would probably cry like the little bitches they are afterwards too. :joy:

1 Like

Klopp has never beat us with any team.

4 Likes

La Liga 7 for 7 to advance to knockouts in Champions and Europa.

3 Likes

I’m happy with the way the group games have gone on the whole. Comfortably through in the end and if we’d fielded a stronger side in the second game against Chelsea, then who knows what would have happened.
I think we’ve got to improve though to have any chance of getting beyond the last 16.

3 Likes

Sevilla v Borussia Dortmund

Could have been a lot worse

6 Likes

Borussia Dortmund is probably the best draw. Yesterday they fired coach.

3 Likes